Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck you, royal mail

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
a sequel to this thread i posted today: https://incels.is/threads/the-royal-mail-still-havent-delivered-my-new-shoes.647995/

i purchased a shirt i like off emp.co.uk a few minutes ago, and i've arranged for it to be dropped off at the royal snail depot so i can go pick it up, rather than waiting the whole fucking day for them to finally deliver it.
unfortunately, because emp's warehouse is based in germany, it'll take a week for it to touch down here in england, medway in kent to be specific.
and of course the royal snail will have to painstakingly drive all the way from there to the south west to finally do the dropoff.
so yeah, its pretty much a pro and a con really, i don't have to wait for the slow as shit royal snail to try and fail to deliver my goods to my place.
but they'll still have to drive it across the country to dropoff at the depot for me to collect in person.

Last edited:
not very royal of them

What happens to mail if you're not home? Do they send it to the nearest office or just leave it outside like in the US so random passerbys can steal it?

What happens to mail if you're not home? Do they send it to the nearest office or just leave it outside like in the US so random passerbys can steal it?
when they try the delivery when i'm not home, sometimes they leave it on my porch, or they'll send it back to the depot to horde the fucking thing all day and attempt the delivery tomorrow, whenever they feel like it.
and no, i can't go down there to pick it up when the delivery fails, some of these retards can't even access the building, even though theres a large steel fence and steel gate on the side that leads into it.
some of them try to get in through the fucking fire exit!

when they try the delivery when i'm not home, sometimes they leave it on my porch, or they'll send it back to the depot to horde the fucking thing all day and attempt the delivery tomorrow, whenever they feel like it.
and no, i can't go down there to pick it up when the delivery fails, some of these retards can't even access the building, even though theres a large steel fence and steel gate on the side that leads into it.
some of them try to get in through the fucking fire exit!
In Spain if it has a tracking number they will never just leave it outside, even if it's just a cheap postcard. If you're not there they'll either call you and ask if they can give it to a neighbor or take it to he mail office and you have to go collect it from the next day onwards. Sometimes they try it a second time. Perks of living in a low trust society I guess kek

In Spain if it has a tracking number they will never just leave it outside, even if it's just a cheap postcard. If you're not there they'll either call you and ask if they can give it to a neighbor or take it to he mail office and you have to go collect it from the next day onwards. Sometimes they try it a second time. Perks of living in a low trust society I guess kek
you can thank kikes, boomers and foids allowing niggers, pakis and gandhis to illegally enter our countries, while they got absolutely no business actually being in our countries.
then again, thankfully, my towns still majority white, as it should be.

Yea fk royal mall

Royal
Th 1213623752

the most attractive uk foid too, the rest are dirty, fat, ugly, crooked teeth, inbred freaks.
British saar plzz send some of these as reparashion for colonization or just send them @wereq saar plzz give address

British saar plzz send some of these as reparashion for colonization or just send them @wereq saar plzz give address
nigger, we owe shitskins nothing, go demand free handouts from somewhere else.

nigger, we owe shitskins nothing, go demand free handouts from somewhere else.
#FreeCuntReparationsWithFreeBeer
#CuntForCountry
#FromCouncilsToCunts

using hashtags is such a foid and normfag trait, even as a joke, which is pretty outdated and cringy.
Not keeping up with current trends, I was a tenth grader in 2017 and picked most of my internet habits back then

Years after that just didn't register, something changed after 2017 idk what
western SOYciety was still woke af, but not as much in 2024 tbh.
i was pretty much ignorant of inceldom, wokeness, blackpill and foids being cunts back then too.
and of course, covid happened in 2019 and the decline f the west accelerated faster.
i've looked up how my town looked on google maps back in 2018 and it certainly looks and feels a lot different then than it does now.
my memories couldn't properly recreate this because its really crappy tbh.

western SOYciety was still woke af, but not as much in 2024 tbh.
i was pretty much ignorant of inceldom, wokeness, blackpill and foids being cunts back then too.
and of course, covid happened in 2019 and the decline f the west accelerated faster.
i've looked up how my town looked on google maps back in 2018 and it certainly looks and feels a lot different then than it does now.
my memories couldn't properly recreate this because its really crappy tbh.
England is getting a lot poorer as well, much more than rest of wealthy western Europe small towns have lost the industries, and most people are not qualified for desk shit, with a lot of violent niggers around probably beer is the only good thing

England is getting a lot poorer as well, much more than rest of wealthy western Europe small towns have lost the industries, and most people are not qualified for desk shit, with a lot of violent niggers around probably beer is the only good thing
meanwhile, those posh, privileged britbong faggots from wealthy, middle class, well off, can do families get more richer and shit.

Medway lol. The outside toilet of the Garden of England.

Medway lol. The outside toilet of the Garden of England.
i have relatives who live in kent funny enough, over in ramsgate.
their an uncle, aunt and cousins, i haven't seen them since 2007 when my father and sister stayed with them during the summer of that year.
those were some pretty good times tbh.

i have relatives who live in kent funny enough, over in ramsgate.
their an uncle, aunt and cousins, i haven't seen them since 2007 when my father and sister stayed with them during the summer of that year.
those were some pretty good times tbh.
Ah I see, you're SW. I read it wrong. Yeah those seaside resorts like Ramsgate are better than Medway.

Ah I see, you're SW. I read it wrong. Yeah those seaside resorts like Ramsgate are better than Medway.
probably, i never been to medway... or at least, i don't remember ever going to medway.
2007 was nearly 2 decades ago.