Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck you, Pedocels

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
The influx of you pedos has fucked up my sleep, faggots. I woke up in a hysterical cold sweat, I dreamt that policels stormed my home and arrested me for posting on here. My name was plastered all over the newspapers and TV. The worst part was being the slave in prison for Tyrone's BBC. Oh and getting beaten evertday too for being associated with you pedocels. Fuck you.

I don't think the pedocels are exclusively the reason normies revile this site.

They're all ISIS sandniggers.

yep i cant stand pedocels.

Nice moralfagging,hey IT this guys not a pedo will you fuck him now?
You wish you had a 12yo prime white jb gf,stop lying to yourself to please normans.

i just dont get how anyone can be attracted to a girl who hasn't developed they have literally no sex appeal no tits no ass no curvy body no long legs

no one even posted any legit CP dude, as far as i've seen

You wish you had a 12yo prime white jb gf,stop lying to yourself to please normans.
nice attention whoring so IT cucks talk about you.

It’s over for innocentcels

i just dont get how anyone can be attracted to a girl who hasn't developed they have literally no sex appeal no tits no ass no curvy body no long legs
but a woman can be almost fully developed at 15

There's nothing to get, it's a mental illness like homosexuality and there's nothing they can do about it

but a woman can be almost fully developed at 15
well thats not pedophilia pedophilia is the attraction to girls who have not developed

well thats not pedophilia pedophilia is the attraction to girls who have not developed
true but theyll still call you a pedo if shes not 18, so would i if shes not at least 17

What do you consider pedo?

true but theyll still call you a pedo if shes not 18
thats whats wrong with society it fails to acknowledge that different people develop at different rates if a girl is 15 and shes developed and looks 18 why is it wrong to be attracted to her

thats whats wrong with society it fails to acknowledge that different people develop at different rates if a girl is 15 and shes developed and looks 18 why is it wrong to be attracted to her
true notings wrong, with being attracted.
come to think about the term pedophile was only created to demonized ugly men with healthy sexual interest. i would not recomend fucking a femoid/dude whose brain isnt fully developed. (18 for girls; 19 for guys) as it could fuck with their developement

Some places say 12 is ok.

Lol fucking sheep. Pedophile is just a MANMADE word. From nature we are sexual attracted to young girls it´s just the unnatural society that has brainwashed the sheep to believe it´s wrong. As soon as a child develops sexual feelings they´re no longer a child and then it doesn´t matter if they´re 11 or 13yo. I have known 2 people who both had sex at age 11 "a boy and a girl" so by then they´re not a child anymore.

I bet you anything if a developed 13yo girl took her clothes of you would be aroused and get an erection. Just look at this picture of Katy Perry at age 13.
Katy perry 13 yo

I hope they storm my house. I want to test if my boobytraps work.

I don't get it, if you don't want to fuck jbs then don't fuck them. More for the real niggas.

Fuck you, Cuckcels

The influx of you cucks has fucked up my sleep, faggots. I woke up in a hysterical cold sweat, I dreamt that a cuck cockblocked my fucking of a sweet 14yo JB. My name was plastered all over the list of guys who had a chance to ascend but lost it. The worst part was being the Ginea pig in an study about attraction to teenagers as an adult. Oh and getting electrical shocks everyday too for being associated with pedocels. Fuck you.

Seriously speaking now, even a guy who is only attracted to older, entirely-developed females should prefer a young one (pubescent or only a bit after puberty) to start a relationship.

You don't have to fuck her straight away, you know? You can build a connection, a romantic relationship and fuck her when you think it's appropriate later.

Pubescent girls are pretty much the antidote to cuckoldry. That's why cucks and feminists are absolutely terrified of us speaking the truth about it here and in other places.

yep i cant stand pedocels.
I can't stand pseudocels who use normie values to virtue signal with.
Seriously speaking now, even a guy who is only attracted to older, entirely-developed females should prefer a young one (pubescent or only a bit after puberty) to start a relationship.

You don't have to fuck her straight away, you know? You can build a connection, a romantic relationship and fuck her when you think it's appropriate later.

Pubescent girls are pretty much the antidote to cuckoldry. That's why cucks and feminists are absolutely terrified of us speaking the truth about it here and in other places.
this

I can't stand pseudocels who use normie values to virtue signal with.
They act as if feminists and cucks have any consideration for anyone who's even posting here. They hate anyone here anyway. A female wouldn't let you touch her tits to save your life.It makes no difference to talk about anything as long as it's not a crime like "I'm planning to shoot up a school/rape a 12yo". They hate us anyway, stop pandering to them.

"Pedo"cels who prefer JBs than old hags are much more on your side than females and normans. Check your situation properly beforing considering who you should be hating on.

No fuck you faggot. Once she's a fetus she's ready for the penis.

I seriously hope you're not one of those people who think being attracted to teenagers make you a pedo

I seriously hope you're not one of those people who think being attracted to teenagers make you a pedo
No. This is for the pedocels who are attracted before sexual maturity.

you are rarted if this is serious

Chill the out boyos. tbh im more so pissed you pedocels ruined my night of sleep with a terrjble dream. I hope tonight is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back