Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck you JBW copers

• Thread starter Postmaxxercel50k
  • Start date
I HOPE JBW COPERS GO TO HELL AND DIE!!!! (In Call of Duty)

based battledroid. jbw retards need to get smacked back into reality

JBW people are like those crabs in a bucket dragging down other crabs. Misplaced anger, shaming, blaming. Doesn’t matter though. We are all cooked.

Fuck you fucking retarded nigger faggots you guys are the lowest scum on this forum you are so low IQ and retarded it's not even funny. You fucking idiots think any white guy can get pussy when like 50% of this forum is white and I have never had any positive attention from any foid of any race or ethnicity. You are actually delusional if you think I will ever even kiss a foid you all think just because your foids are nasty disgusting sloppy vile cum slurping dick riding annoying slutty kinky worthless whores who love white Chads that they will want me but here's the thing I'm not Chad. I fucking hate all you JBW faggots fuck you I want to kill every one of you I hope somebody throws a fucking rock at your skull and stabs you with a rusty pocket knife. (in video game)
Just because you are genetic trash doesn't mean white men aren't at the top of the hierarchy, Blame your shit genes instead of blaming the people who are pointing out facts and reality. You are the low iq one because you can't even read studies and look at scientic data.

Relax. It doesn’t matter.

Fuck you fucking retarded nigger faggots you guys are the lowest scum on this forum you are so low IQ and retarded it's not even funny. You fucking idiots think any white guy can get pussy when like 50% of this forum is white and I have never had any positive attention from any foid of any race or ethnicity. You are actually delusional if you think I will ever even kiss a foid you all think just because your foids are nasty disgusting sloppy vile cum slurping dick riding annoying slutty kinky worthless whores who love white Chads that they will want me but here's the thing I'm not Chad. I fucking hate all you JBW faggots fuck you I want to kill every one of you I hope somebody throws a fucking rock at your skull and stabs you with a rusty pocket knife. (in video game)

Oh yeah, another piece of evidence against JBW ironically comes from Incel TV. He often quotes US racial preference statistics where it's #1 Non-Hispanic White #2 Hispanic #3 Non-Hispanic African #4 Non-Hispanic Asian. But in one video debunking JBC he used statistics from the Netherlands where dating app statistics show #1 White #2 Asian #3 Arab, Berber, and Turk #4 Other #5 Black. This means that being a Non-Hispanic African-American in the USA is less of an issue than being a Currycel or Ricecel, but in the Netherlands Curries and Rice Brothers are actually the most desirable races other than Whites. Asian toilets in the USA find Black men to be the least attractive race but Asian toilets in Hong Kong and Australia rate them as more attractive than Asian men.

If anything these statistics prove that racial preferences seem to be highly regional and while people tend to mate homophilic attractiveness and race are only weakly correlated.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491301100410

Or this study

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886910004617

"Previous research has suggested that perceived attractiveness and personality are affected by the race such that White faces are more attractive but less masculine than Black faces. Such studies, however, have been based on very small stimulus sets. The current study investigated perceived attractiveness and personality for 600 Black, White and mixed-race faces. Many of the investigated personality traits were correlated with race when rated by White participants. Attractiveness specifically was greater for Black male faces than White male faces and among mixed-race faces. Blackness correlated with increased attractiveness. A reverse pattern was found for female faces with Whiteness being associated with attractiveness. The results are discussed in terms of the sexual dimorphism demonstrated in skin color."

But remember:

https://incels.is/threads/8-studies...-compared-to-other-races.422593/#post-9926735

My guess is that attractiveness is a lot more subjective than many give it credit for and general racial homogeny of couples is a testament that people are racially homophilic in one ways, so why do studies from majority White countries show that the White majority is the most desired? Would you really want to exclude THE MAJORITY from your dating pool?! If a toilet's standards are high enough this could make her a "femcel". Do White toilets in Asia all exclude Asian men? I highly doubt it, there was a Dutch TV programme about Dutch people who live abroad and one episode about Thailand showed a lot of Dutch toilets with significantly shorter Thai men, why? Because if all men are Asian and all men are short then it would make no sense to exclude them!

Until we see studies from non-White countries the JBW studies cannot be taken as objective fact but only as representative of White cultures, especially since even between White countries racial hiërarchies don't seem to be identical (note the USA Vs. Netherlands above).

The main enemy of incels is swipe-based dating apps, as long as we are divided based on the solutions we cannot solve our issues.

Based truecels agree with post title. :feelsjuice:

Relax. It doesn’t matter.
It does matter. This is the only place I've ever belonged, and I'm being gaslighted by coping standards-holding retarded ethnics who have white fever, can't get the white Stacies they idolize, and then take out their frustrations on white truecels who are just trying to chill and cope on a forum meant for people like us. I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing their shit, and seeing the shit JBW cope that is built on nothing more than retards' misunderstanding of how statistics and data actually work, and how that translates to real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back