Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck you JBW copers

• Thread starter Postmaxxercel50k
  • Start date
P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
Fuck you fucking retarded nigger faggots you guys are the lowest scum on this forum you are so low IQ and retarded it's not even funny. You fucking idiots think any white guy can get pussy when like 50% of this forum is white and I have never had any positive attention from any foid of any race or ethnicity. You are actually delusional if you think I will ever even kiss a foid you all think just because your foids are nasty disgusting sloppy vile cum slurping dick riding annoying slutty kinky worthless whores who love white Chads that they will want me but here's the thing I'm not Chad. I fucking hate all you JBW faggots fuck you I want to kill every one of you I hope somebody throws a fucking rock at your skull and stabs you with a rusty pocket knife. (in video game)

@NirvanaFan1988 Thoughts? :feelswhere:

I have never had any positive attention from any foid of any race or ethnicity
It's because you don't go outside, stupid nigger

Whitecels are incels, as much as ethnicels are.

I go outside more than you faggot
>Says the faggot who cannot clean his tiny ass parent's basement where he NEETs

I think i just saw a boneless white man with an ethnic girl when i was at the theater earlier @Zer0/∞

I love how every time a JBW thread gets posted it is almost always, without fail a white normie who ascends, never a sub4 truecel unless he hyper betabuxxes some subhuman gook

Give me your contact details and I'll find you an ethnic wife in one week.

I think i just saw a boneless white man with an ethnic girl when i was at the theater earlier @Zer0/∞
Larping master

20% Blue pill thinking. All non whites have to do to get pussy is thug max.
I love how every time a JBW thread gets posted it is almost always, without fail a white normie who ascends, never a sub4 truecel unless he hyper betabuxxes some subhuman gook
Being brown automatically means defeat, like having inverse Exodia
kbvQSQd1B4-eUXPgCEezxNdpjCwU3xq1V2oQ7UIVVMIOCIHMOt5Ar9tW4NL1WOigaOotUnPihngU0vgXXaWBn7rNkbfypHfMJUjpBs8U3U7i0NZK-mJoDwdLzROBrYm7UTP809qMi1JVtKTSToXVkJ2h7Q1H32YYTAljN1e1A538IaGoupw4dSSQ5sOoychsv_fBrIF6VfyTx1c4AQ7uaFmK7LXh61CrL8wr223JNqjTu_uEfKWFTHFlOD72PDI-gCSGlb5BgvUEY51Jwv9HwvDLQGQs0CIVKMBp9PSlgfr8QuXYystKqYaZ_iORUCtsl1RmN1Yd3nnRP4iTm85J2BcaVyH9ufrQUt1vaYFQg7VUzG3WvGV9H_RCTykUpSuffBG7zv8HgvfgHsOkk7f8gsX5CfnMQgb8WU8lNOn5728_h4Su11p_V1SGqWQTExtcejVVoPNJ66VQo-3wGu90APSUzEEKHOEV3K4rwotlGV2yn_216V77KMur4nS4DnyTreLVPg_a9DMuQtujGKKIAkD_Gfu-1jaSgwklI8sU06G7tH4E1XpH0Vl9mwf9ob5xziBtisFRDxgX70I21VJLkBbdiz8RgKRGDrUM4uM3WAMh-_Ax2Vln23XpS4cXreAKOEUl5T6KzEYIruikeKKRqJ2tluqZu7SbtmkyibXISaormSXnJ7Ftd-_ka8cYyZGj4Hw2_KNPhaF3qj0M3RWvogULYT4X7dYJ_SV92tZETngj_mcJqxDeD1a1ldmqjdHRDqyvNLhtKYNarzIpVpq_egTncTDHMEKo7jD3YuCkHv17Jlmhq9MBqbuDm1qMzCJguPby4gaOochqmbLD_q0ee4fLpi6d3NlJ64kjxMwo62V0d-m7jfUb8kChKdwN_S2B4QSQJKsa1RKzP0upDhOu730gm25QtOQJ2yvAHqYQceZHly0-=w668-h973-no

Give me your contact details and I'll find you an ethnic wife in one week.
They are aryan gigastacy only

Cope retarded spic I'm not getting arrested by the police only
Maggot you have choices and yet I am wrong.
Kek @your ignorance

@NoLooksNoLife your literally a fakecel

My options are give officer @ThreeInchesLong my address and get arrested?
No, your options are going to a shitskin south american country (Bolivia for starters) and ascend with an indian toilet.
But apparently you are too self righteous and you will only ascend with white blond gigastacy.

No, your options are going to a shitskin south american country (Bolivia for starters) and ascend with an indian toilet.
But apparently you are too self righteous and you will only ascend with white blond gigastacy.
Curry's in south America?
And also I have asked out shit skin foids and have been rejected

Curry's in south America?
I mean toilets like this:
ePR5Vcao-eaAmBJyFD3K62rMlbSzhH2aR4PQczVCkek_N6HBeKIeMzLViGGKO-6R_BD3jZI00Wm-kr9AaDJzSIFvAP4LahC2Y8y0JGI7p9h2LwXQn9g8y0Yuv71sS3yVRCQKYpLNfPkScKg0rSB3qrxtfMAzqx8xfTE6QYVzoFwAMEXpnXWaMV6YjySBARZcx1VP3xzBvMKeT4ruTwgxbRw5WApACMA6CWlQQzj1ZzjFTW8F0IW3bcpPmIYAASh-pwGbgSgVSvPqHCxRUqYWV4HW6ociVmPuRBgf4hWdR-XyriiEa7v2aAug3WbrvvOEbbP4hci7DS6ZNkcjB7eNadoQ-ERKsKmgScEc7xq7LZ_n-qWItqw-Iv_MwgQf1z4OllqOFox8w8DP0E1sWt9a2L6Es3a5mHYfQpSy_0JYdf7dZTuDMS_XyJqsHZtxXNP77_kwJte2WUqmMcZFjQpcZxQ2eqsVEH2-K7Nna_U6926xmSvk-nAxIV1NyAz_FOvoc38vjU55GHZRgyN6shnhS94TcD741KgDnr03fBMSQYFERXbJkd1LTcI973chX_gTclaunOY63n2E_trNH3-2xg4ogBq6INTxqAJZpuEiEKEsFznYZbUe6yrwmPYKCTk7-TEc1iRmr2e38oEOoSRY1sqJ4eio8kh6h0SywjjThnxdOBlGWD0j-oaUQwNEv9ELjLexuHCH0EA-e8Z3JZ8gg2lmodwEe9e0a6UjOlNdPnZmA-thGZf-Bn1_sOuEMdvpgodfAvtz9Wdis1rcIG8xwVhPr52tgC-Q9DHTLHkrGS3Da_g2uaplefce3IJP4osTsWDsRJBqw3YcY-FuIfWCT7vsjBTX2L4Nl81b1BR4QUzwkhE4YybS-Ud9P99bU5Q9dMGbB35468J0LIjhCx3zJQyr5RadlzgW87jTw8XvX3zrHBJ6=w889-h592-no

And also I have asked out shit skin foids and have been rejected
Not in the Cucked States, I mean in South America. GO TO FUCKING SOUTH AMERICA FFS

@bigantennaemay1 thoughts?

@bigantennaemay1 thoughts?
I agree with OP, fuck every last one of the shitskin, subhuman, animalistic retards that copes with their hyperbolic witch hunt of white truecels. I think the shitskins are projecting their own "fakeceldom" onto us, and we whitecels have been chosen as the victim of this persecution because we're the easiest target.

I agree with OP, fuck every last one of the shitskin, subhuman, animalistic retards that copes with their hyperbolic witch hunt of white truecels. I think the shitskins are projecting their own "fakeceldom" onto us, and we whitecels have been chosen as the victim of this persecution because we're the easiest target.
yeah

Breaking bad) Stop that, this is ridiculous

yeah

Breaking bad) Stop that, this is ridiculous
Let he who cast the first stone be without judgment: the shitskins have started this mess. We're just here to clean it up, as usual. Why is it we always have to clean up after them?

Let he who cast the first stone be without judgment: the shitskins have started this mess. We're just here to clean it up, as usual. Why is it we always have to clean up after them?
Dont blame me, im just passing by, chuckling by myself over all there pathetic wars

Dont blame me, im just passing by, chuckling by myself over all there pathetic wars
I'm not blaming you, I'm blaming the JBW coping retards. They're bringing this forum down.

I'm not blaming you, I'm blaming the JBW coping retards. They're bringing this forum down.
Man... Whatever, just dont lose yourself in those internet battles. Remember what i said - you cant win internet fights, no matter how good are you, no matter your equipment and consumables

My sister and mom both have blonde hair and pale skin and I turned out like my dad, much darker. I look very racially ambigious so I don't consider myself white

Man... Whatever, just dont lose yourself in those internet battles. Remember what i said - you cant win internet fights, no matter how good are you, no matter your equipment and consumables
Actually, my edible is making it harder for me to think and argue, not helping, even though it has barely kicked in yet.

Actually, my edible is making it harder for me to think and argue, not helping, even though it has barely kicked in yet.
You are living off your weed now ahahahaha, this is something that you cant live without

I HOPE EVERY LAST JBW COPER TAKES A GASOLINE BATH AND DROPS A ZIPPO!!!! (in Minecraft) FUCK EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU MONKEYS!!!!

You are living off your weed now ahahahaha, this is something that you cant live without
Why should I live without? It helps me deal with my bullshit life. Weed hasn't done anything wrong, it has caused no deaths, it's the safest drug on this planet (unless you operate heavy machinery). I don't buy the bullshit weed scare; if the jew pharmaceutical industry can pump people left and right with weird and unknown drugs and methamphetamines, then I can fucking take my goddamn edibles to cope with my own struggles, which does no harm to anybody else (because I don't drive under its influence).

Why should I live without? It helps me deal with my bullshit life. Weed hasn't done anything wrong, it has caused no deaths, it's the safest drug on this planet (unless you operate heavy machinery). I don't buy the bullshit weed scare; if the jew pharmaceutical industry can pump people left and right with weird and unknown drugs and methamphetamines, then I can fucking take my goddamn edibles to cope with my own struggles, which does no harm to anybody else (because I don't drive under its influence).
I know, man, i know, no point in defending it so furiously, i would use it myself, if had any

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back