Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting fuck you cum skins calling curries subhumans

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
You don't know the pain of living like this can't change the cards you were dealt at birth. My life is actual pain you fuckers would rope if you were deathnic curry

I hope every cumfag gets cucked by a monkey.

Low inhib thread.

Currywhores and Ricewhores are into miscegenation why more than pigwhores, which is just an extra dose of brutal on tope of being a deathnic, ironically only she-boons are loyal to their race, while their men exclusively go for pigwhores and spicwhores

most cum skin inkwells are lazy you just get a white worshipping whore so easily our women hate us too. I don't even know why I call them "our" women all whores are toilets. Shit hurts man when shitskins openly talk about fucking a white guy next to you ever since you were in fucking highschool

I luv curries :feelsaww:

@Pixycel
@Broly
@turbocuckcel_7000
@Ritalincel
@DepressedRageMaxxer

most cum skin inkwells are lazy you just get a white worshipping whore so easily our women hate us too. I don't even know why I call them "our" women all whores are toilets. Shit hurts man when shitskins openly talk about fucking a white guy next to you ever since you were in fucking highschool
Only works for attractive whites.
Mods to punish JBW cucks

"Incel because I want white foids" - flashes you at gunpoint

"Incel because I want white foids" - flashes you at gunpoint
no man I want my kids to have some white mix in them because I know the pain of being me. I literally don't give a shit about the race of the whore I'll date the ugliest black whore if I have to if she's willing to be a surrogate. I'm not a white worshipping curry I fucking hate white whores. I just want a virgin even if she is ugly and some love and affection

Also I hate cumskins because they don't appreciate the luck they have I mean imagine being born a cracker out of all the ethnicities

You literally have the highest halo effect and if your average looking atleast you can ascend and slay more a chadlitepreet
any chadpreet in the west unlesss they are in slav nation is normie

no man I want my kids to have some white mix in them because I know the pain of being me. I literally don't give a shit about the race of the whore I'll date the ugliest black whore if I have to if she's willing to be a surrogate. I'm not a white worshipping curry I fucking hate white whores. I just want a virgin even if she is ugly and some love and affection
Alright, I see.

The Cumskins here are also sub human. This forum is for sub humans. Don’t see how it’s an insult.

Bro it’s all subhumans here. It’s subhumans all the way down.

You don't know the pain of living like this can't change the cards you were dealt at birth. My life is actual pain you fuckers would rope if you were deathnic curry
Mayocel is fakecel, so they just wouldn’t understand, like the normies they truly are, mang

Bro it’s all subhumans here. It’s subhumans all the way down.
lol no lots of young fake cels here and doomer cels who gave up and some here just cuz it's like the only male only space online

Nigga i know how you feel, i 100% agree nothing defines inceldom better than curries existence.

And nothing makes facts change.

You're on .is, stop calling out random incels for calling out facts.

Incels are incels, no matter what their color skin is.

Nigga i know how you feel, i 100% agree nothing defines inceldom better than curries existence.

And nothing makes facts change.

You're on .is, stop calling out random incels for calling out facts.
sorry man I was just venting. quite a few threads on some aryan supremacy and shitting on curry, was feeling bad

@ahenobarbus
@владиккова88
@bigantennaemay1
@hondas2000cel
@Luzifer

Last edited:
@ahenobarbus
I am afraid of indian people and their capacity to colonise every single country.

I love India.

India superpower 2023.

Indians should remain in India because India superpower 2023.

iktf. don't really like being rice tbh:feelscry:

I am afraid of indian people and their capacity to colonise every single country.

I love India.

India superpower 2023.

moat are too poor to leave the country man don't worry even if they move the toilets in your country hate them

they mog us too hard. we need reincarnation maxx

Just dye your skin white or get it tattooed white jfl. Bleach your hair blonde and get blue contacts.
AryanMaxxing is key.

Cumskins are getting cucked to 5’2” rapefugees in europe.

As long as I keep seeing retarded JBW threads being spammed everywhere I'll have no compassion towards deathnic niggers

@Pixycel
@Broly
@turbocuckcel_7000
@Ritalincel
@DepressedRageMaxxer
I’m not white and neither is the last user you mentioned.

Shitskin curries?

Also I hate cumskins because they don't appreciate the luck they have I mean imagine being born a cracker out of all the ethnicities

You literally have the highest halo effect and if your average looking atleast you can ascend and slay more than a chadlitepreet even a chadpreet
Inbred IQ take
i 100% agree nothing defines inceldom better than curries existence.

Incels are incels, no matter what their color skin is.
this is like the racism argument, where saying JBW is the norm, but saying black people are fetishized you are a brother hating fakecel? which one is it negros?

Fuck you shitskin subhumans for calling us "fakecels" just because we're white. I have an idea for you to try, OP, if you're capable, and not a sub-freezing (Fahrenheit) IQ animal: Stop taking statistics you don't understand and using hyperbole to frame all of us whites as fakes. Maybe try thinking, for once in your life. Maybe don't start shit you don't want to finish. Has any of that ever occurred to a single one of you shitskin animals? No, I doubt it.

i know a cumskin who is 6' who complains about being an incel
Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

Fuck you fucking retarded nigger faggots you guys are the lowest scum on this forum you are so low IQ and retarded it's not even funny. You fucking idiots think any white guy can get pussy when like 50% of this forum is white and I have never had any positive attention from any foid of any race or ethnicity. You are actually delusional if you think I will ever even kiss a foid you all think just because your foids are nasty disgusting sloppy vile cum slurping dick riding annoying slutty kinky worthless whores who love white Chads that they will want me but here's the thing I'm not Chad. I fucking hate all you JBW faggots fuck you I want to kill every one of you I hope somebody throws a fucking rock at your skull and stabs you with a rusty pocket knife

I love India.

India superpower 2023.

JAI HIND!!! :whatfeels::whatfeels:

Fuck you fucking retarded nigger faggots you guys are the lowest scum on this forum you are so low IQ and retarded it's not even funny. You fucking idiots think any white guy can get pussy when like 50% of this forum is white and I have never had any positive attention from any foid of any race or ethnicity. You are actually delusional if you think I will ever even kiss a foid you all think just because your foids are nasty disgusting sloppy vile cum slurping dick riding annoying slutty kinky worthless whores who love white Chads that they will want me but here's the thing I'm not Chad. I fucking hate all you JBW faggots fuck you I want to kill every one of you I hope somebody throws a fucking rock at your skull and stabs you with a rusty pocket knife
Based.

I don't think they mean it in a racist way they are just stating facts

Curries have the lowest smv
yeah man, we're all brothers of inceldom here ;/
Most dont mean it in a hateful way @gangrenemax

I'm "Brown", but not the Curry kind. I'm Latin American Brown, like this:

190723093236-01-uncontacted-amazon-tribesman.jpg

Cumskins:

{"comments": [
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Oh, how lovely. White hypocrisy. You're quiet when Whites like Robert Bowers decides to harm innocent Jewish people at a synagogue yet have no problem jumping into action and blaming all Blacks for a mass shooting committed by fringe radical.\n\nTsk-tsk-tsk. No wonder nonwhites are struggling.",
"headline": "Black Americans Are Still Struggling to Survive Nineteenth Century Segregation Issues",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/black-americans-still-struggling-survive-171500301.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Dec 15 23:24:34 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "@Tom Guadalupe\n\nIndeed. Quite sad that whites are unable to behave civilly to people of other races. Oh well.\n\nYour ancestors could've prevented this by not keeping slaves.",
"headline": "Miss Universe says her win is a step forward in healing 'racial divide,' but 'there's still a lot of discrimination' in the world",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mis...rward-in-healing-racial-divide-185712697.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Dec 15 18:01:29 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "https://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/christianity/what-does-the-bible-say-about-numerology.aspx https://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/christianity/what-does-the-bible-say-about-numerology.aspx",
"headline": "Toxic air, gases hamper search for last 2 volcano victims",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/toxic-air-gases-hamper-search-005136003.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Dec 15 18:00:05 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "I suspect that you would not be making this statement if the hand gesture implied nonwhite superiority.",
"headline": "Possible 'white power' hand signs at Army-Navy game probed",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/possible-white-power-hand-signs-034737630.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Dec 15 15:45:22 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Again, Whites denying obvious symbolism.",
"headline": "Possible 'white power' hand signs at Army-Navy game probed",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/possible-white-power-hand-signs-034737630.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Dec 15 15:43:40 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "No, you have plenty of privileges already. You can \"heal the racial divide\" by not feeling victimized when you have to share the spotlight with other races.",
"headline": "Miss Universe says her win is a step forward in healing 'racial divide,' but 'there's still a lot of discrimination' in the world",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/miss-universe-win-is-a-step-forward-in-healing-racial-divide-185712697.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Dec 14 13:59:36 UTC 2019"
},