Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Fuck work

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

...there’s not enough work to go around, and what there is of it won’t pay the bills – unless of course you’ve landed a job as a drug dealer or a Wall Street banker, becoming a gangster either way.

Brutal psychopath pill tbhngl; capitalist ethics are encapsulated by the "dark" NIGGER "triad"

Wageslavery is brutal

Fuck work? CHAD OUT

Fuck work? CHAD OUT
Just like Chad pumps and dumps a roastie (i.e. "fucks" her, which implies a subsequent discarding), we must do the same with regard to work.

The capitalists are currently pumping all of their resources into creating a fully automated economy, and once they accomplish this end, we must subsequently dump the capitalists (into mass-graves), and seize control ovER the means of production :feelsthink:

Wageslavery is brutal
My therapist said with a cultish face that I would find "meaning" in a job :feelsugh:

At least something else like "finding meaning in God" would give me a sense of purpose outside of being exploited by a random, psychopathic CEO.

Last edited:
Just like Chad pumps and dumps a roastie (i.e. "fucks" her, which implies a subsequent discarding), we must do the same with regard to work.

The capitalists are pumping all of their resources into creating a fully automated economy, and once they accomplish this end, we must subsequently dump the capitalists (into mass-graves), and seize control ovER the means of production :feelsthink:

My therapist said with a cultish face that I would find "meaning" in a job :feelsugh:

At least something else like "finding meaning in God" would give me a sense of purpose outside of being exploited by some psychopathic CEO.
Making other people richer is your meaning and purpose.

Get back to work

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

There is no way to win in the capitalist market as a low status male. The idea of having a job is cucked, tbh. A lot of people don't even use half of what they learned in college in their job, and a lot of people have jobs completely unrelated to their field of study. High status chads have it easier with the same skillset because they can market themselves and their products more easily. It is career suicidefuel

Fuck work. Never doing that shit.

There is no way to win in the capitalist market as a low status male. The idea of having a job is cucked, tbh. A lot of people don't even use half of what they learned in college in their job, and a lot of people have jobs completely unrelated to their field of study. High status chads have it easier with the same skillset because they can market themselves and their products more easily. It is career suicidefuel
very brutal, but the absolute truth

"Economists believe in full employment. Americans think that work builds character. But what if jobs aren’t working anymore?"

"What would you do if you didn’t have to work to receive an income? "

I already know where he wants to reach

"Economists believe in full employment. Americans think that work builds character. But what if jobs aren’t working anymore?"

"What would you do if you didn’t have to work to receive an income? "

I already know where he wants to reach

Earrape so not going to listen sorry

I can’t believe they still make me work with this pandemic shit. I just want to play vidya.