Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck whitecels, you always have the option to geomax unless ur giga ugly or too autistic

Not every whitecel has the money & can speak the language of South East Asian countries. Also plenty of Slavs & Meds look ethnic as fuck & don't even have JBWhalo.

No woman wants an ethnic. If ur already ethnic where tf u gonna go to? Africa? Who the fuck wants to have sex with one of those creatures?
White women go to africa for sex tourism

Cry me a river street shitter, I have had plenty of occasions where I have been ostracized, mocked, rejected etc just for my looks. By foids, randoms in the street you name it. My white skin doesn't do shit

Not every whitecel has the money & can speak the language of South East Asian countries. Also plenty of Slavs & Meds look ethnic as fuck & don't even have JBWhalo.
never seen jbw fail vid in SEA, its always work if u have some patient and keep trying

why does this not work?
Most thugs are ethnics.
White people are very bad at thugmaxxing.
I couldn't because of my pheno. My pheno makes it so that I look too white for Latinos but too ethnic for whites, so they both despise me. Racemixers should burn at the cross. And another reason is bc they'd be able to tell that I'm faking it. I grew up in safe white neighborhoods and never really got any exposure to spic communities so yeah, it wouldn't work.

Fucking niggers always will have the option as long as you're at least ltn tier (even some subhumans can ascend with JBW tbh) and not a giga turbomanlet. Ethnics can't fucking geomax anywhere. It doesn't matter if you're light skinned and shit. I get the white passing shit from some people but its a moot point because when u geomax to places like SEA, parts of LatAm, the race-traitor ethnic whores are all already familiar with what actual white guys look like and will still see you as a filthy ethnic monkey. If I tried to geomax to Ecuador for instance I'd be mogged brutally by some fucking white normie faggot loser that gets to pull fucking stacylites while I'll end up even more depressed. If I geomax in the next year and fail completely, it would probably be enough to push me over the edge and actually kill myself. Ethnicel suffering can never be compared to whitecel suffering, the disparity is unreal. Whitecels will always be a step above ethnics, always. I can't even thugmax, and these fucking spic whores only want white mtn or some faggot Edgar thug. There's no escape for me. There is nowhere I can go to. I am subhuman by default in the west because I'm ethnic, looksmaxxing is cope and would at best make me ltn or low level mtn and thats still 100% over tier in the west. I have absolutely no way to escape this fucking nightmare I'm in.
TTATATATATATTAT LE HECKIN JBW TUJTUTUTUTUT SDFNSNFD FAKECEL FAKECEL FAKECEL FAKECEL FUCK WHIETY NONON

TTATATATATATTAT LE HECKIN JBW TUJTUTUTUTUT SDFNSNFD FAKECEL FAKECEL FAKECEL FAKECEL FUCK WHIETY NONON
SEAmaxx working for jbw have nothing to do with hate on white tbh..... but yea i do feel they fakecels

SEAmaxx working for jbw have nothing to do with hate on white tbh..... but yea i do feel they fakecels
you believe that something that does not determine our looks is what can get us laid (being white) do you also believe personality can get you laid since it does not determine your looks? JBW has bluepilled deathnic cope logic.

Ethnic men can never truly be loved only races that can get laid solely off their race is whites and blacks

Never began for deathnics even animals mog us

'
why do DEATHNICS think all white people just can pull money from our asses and GEOMAX

you believe that something that does not determine our looks is what can get us laid (being white) do you also believe personality can get you laid since it does not determine your looks? JBW has bluepilled deathnic cope logic.
so u think im trolling? do i have to post tinder statistic that white is the most prefer of all race especially for noodle whore ? im pretty sure u MUST have saw that before

so u think im trolling? do i have to post tinder statistic that white is the most prefer of all race especially for noodle whore ? im pretty sure u MUST have saw that before
yeah because they are CHAD, all races are gonna want a white chad

thx forvbeing inclusive to autistic incels. That has become a scarcity since brettyboy left

Geomaxxing only gets you low-key prostitution because these women just want a permanent residence permit, then they will divorce you and look for an (also white) Chad.

Geomaxxing only gets you low-key prostitution because these women just want a permanent residence permit, then they will divorce you and look for an (also white) Chad.
true. These are cheap hookers who just want a passport and money, nothing more.

Facts, Geomaxxing is overrated as fuck by blackpillers and redpillers, It always ends with the Wife cheating, no matter where they’re from, I’ve seen Muslim Women go from being married to cheating as soon as they hit NA or Cuckanda.

I'm both Autistic and super ugly, being white doesn't fix everything.