Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck whitecels, you always have the option to geomax unless ur giga ugly or too autistic

BELOW_Average_Joe

BELOW_Average_Joe

5'9" 20 y/o raciallyambiguouscel
★★★★★
Fucking niggers always will have the option as long as you're at least ltn tier (even some subhumans can ascend with JBW tbh) and not a giga turbomanlet. Ethnics can't fucking geomax anywhere. It doesn't matter if you're light skinned and shit. I get the white passing shit from some people but its a moot point because when u geomax to places like SEA, parts of LatAm, the race-traitor ethnic whores are all already familiar with what actual white guys look like and will still see you as a filthy ethnic monkey. If I tried to geomax to Ecuador for instance I'd be mogged brutally by some fucking white normie faggot loser that gets to pull fucking stacylites while I'll end up even more depressed. If I geomax in the next year and fail completely, it would probably be enough to push me over the edge and actually kill myself. Ethnicel suffering can never be compared to whitecel suffering, the disparity is unreal. Whitecels will always be a step above ethnics, always. I can't even thugmax, and these fucking spic whores only want white mtn or some faggot Edgar thug. There's no escape for me. There is nowhere I can go to. I am subhuman by default in the west because I'm ethnic, looksmaxxing is cope and would at best make me ltn or low level mtn and thats still 100% over tier in the west. I have absolutely no way to escape this fucking nightmare I'm in.

dnr, another day another whiny shitskin

this is going to be interesting

Kys you fucking faggotnigger, half the fucking users here ARE non-white. Inceldom hits so much harder if you're fucking ethnic

Angry cuck

dnr weekly jbw bait thread

Kys you fucking faggotnigger, half the fucking users here ARE non-white. Inceldom hits so much harder if you're fucking ethnic
Cry me a river street shitter, I have had plenty of occasions where I have been ostracized, mocked, rejected etc just for my looks. By foids, randoms in the street you name it. My white skin doesn't do shit

Cry me a river street shitter, I have had plenty of occasions where I have been ostracized, mocked, rejected etc just for my looks. By foids, randoms in the street you name it. My white skin doesn't do shit
You fucking retarded nigger, you have the option to fucking go outside the country and to to any turd world hellhole and fuck a bitch there you dickless homo. Unless you're giga subhuman in which case go ER

You fucking retarded nigger, you have the option to fucking go outside the country and to to any turd world hellhole and fuck a bitch there you dickless homo. Unless you're giga subhuman in which case go ER
Dnr, keep crying kid. You jbw shitskin moaners probably haven't even experienced half the shit I've had to deal with. 0 sympathy from me.

Dnr, keep crying kid. You jbw shitskin moaners probably haven't even experienced half the shit I've had to deal with. 0 sympathy from me.
Muh I'm the biggest truecel out there!!! Hahahaha disprove a single thing I said. Disprove any of that. You know JBW is always a viable option unless you're subhuman as hell. Dumb nigger you think your faggity whitecel experience is anywhere near as bad as what an ethnic in the west goes through

Muh I'm the biggest truecel out there!!! Hahahaha disprove a single thing I said. Disprove any of that. You know JBW is always a viable option unless you're subhuman as hell. Dumb nigger you think your faggity whitecel experience is anywhere near as bad as what an ethnic in the west goes through
Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

This is for you fakecel

I hope this is true because I want to try SEAmaxxing

thread gave me a good laugh

Fucking niggers always will have the option as long as you're at least ltn tier (even some subhumans can ascend with JBW tbh) and not a giga turbomanlet. Ethnics can't fucking geomax anywhere. It doesn't matter if you're light skinned and shit. I get the white passing shit from some people but its a moot point because when u geomax to places like SEA, parts of LatAm, the race-traitor ethnic whores are all already familiar with what actual white guys look like and will still see you as a filthy ethnic monkey. If I tried to geomax to Ecuador for instance I'd be mogged brutally by some fucking white normie faggot loser that gets to pull fucking stacylites while I'll end up even more depressed. If I geomax in the next year and fail completely, it would probably be enough to push me over the edge and actually kill myself. Ethnicel suffering can never be compared to whitecel suffering, the disparity is unreal. Whitecels will always be a step above ethnics, always. I can't even thugmax, and these fucking spic whores only want white mtn or some faggot Edgar thug. There's no escape for me. There is nowhere I can go to. I am subhuman by default in the west because I'm ethnic, looksmaxxing is cope and would at best make me ltn or low level mtn and thats still 100% over tier in the west. I have absolutely no way to escape this fucking nightmare I'm in.
True, but you're still probably better off in SEA or LA than in the west. The same is only slightly more true for whitecels. And leaving your country of origin is not that easy, so that probably why you and most whitecels dont do it. Lot of risk for the slight possibility of reward and you need to have alot of self confidence and courage to do that. You need experience that comes with being social and interacting with strangers and women. Thats probably most jbwmoggers in SEA aren't really incels, and if they were they would have way lower success than JBW normies.

Whites are what, 10% of the worlds population? Hardly a valid argument, albeit it is an English speaking forum but still

DNR NIGGA

Surprised this hasn’t accumulated 100+ replies like every other JBW thread

True, but you're still probably better off in SEA or LA than in the west. The same is only slightly more true for whitecels. And leaving your country of origin is not that easy, so that probably why you and most whitecels dont do it. Lot of risk for the slight possibility of reward and you need to have alot of self confidence and courage to do that. You need experience that comes with being social and interacting with strangers and women. Thats probably most jbwmoggers in SEA aren't really incels, and if they were they would have way lower success than JBW normies.
I live in America. I get mogged brutally daily. People cope with the "muh 5'9" is average height!!!". No it isn't, only old ppl and ethnics brought it down 2 inches. When I went to Peru 2 yrs ago I heightmogged everyone there but I feel like its still gonna end up being a failure if I go there for sex. This whole geomaxxing thing has been troubling me, its been causing me way too much stress for the past few months. I just can't shake off the fear of failure if i go there and nothing happens. I mean I have ppl I know who I could ask for networking and shit, its just extremely daunting to me personally. I'm trying to build up the courage to get up for once

I live in America. I get mogged brutally daily. People cope with the "muh 5'9" is average height!!!". No it isn't, only old ppl and ethnics brought it down 2 inches. When I went to Peru 2 yrs ago I heightmogged everyone there but I feel like its still gonna end up being a failure if I go there for sex. This whole geomaxxing thing has been troubling me, its been causing me way too much stress for the past few months. I just can't shake off the fear of failure if i go there and nothing happens. I mean I have ppl I know who I could ask for networking and shit, its just extremely daunting to me personally. I'm trying to build up the courage to get up for once
i dont think an incel is obligated to geomaxx unless they really want to do it. its like people saying if you support hamas/israel so much why dont you move there.

Fucking niggers always will have the option as long as you're at least ltn tier (even some subhumans can ascend with JBW tbh) and not a giga turbomanlet.
Boyo really thinks that JBW is real because non-incels get laid abroad:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

dnr weekly jbw bait thread
Surprised this hasn’t accumulated 100+ replies like every other JBW thread

Inferior one

I'm glad you added the caveats which you did as otherwise I would have had to take exception to your hypothesis here. Also, what you say seems to concede the point that I had been making when you and I were engaged in this very type of debate over in that other thread that I had created about jews and normies fearing the wrath of Allah. If you calibrate the autism dials far enough in one direction, then it doesn't matter if you're built like Hugh Jackman from the Wolverine and/or have a face like Zack Effron since your constitutional inability to relate to, understand and communicate with others (including foids) will serve to permanently undermine your aspirations for ascending.

You have to be degreemaxxed and rich to go to asia and ascend dipshit
most SEA countries are poor as shit, nigga u don't have to have a lot of money for it

Nah, I've seen MANY whites for whom it's completely over

-If they're bald it's over

-If short it's over

-If dicklet it's over

-If ugly face with fat nose it's over

-If fat to the point of no return it's over

-If they look sandnigger-adjacent it's over

Which us AT LEAST 30% of white men 20-40yo
I see so many videos from the Philippines, Thailand, etc of people filming sexpat couples and there's so many old bald overweight white guys with women. Most of them are sub5, its such bullshit. You've gotta be exceptionally ugly, short, and autistic or a combo of all 3 to fail

what about asian men they get treated badly by asian women they only want a abusive man just like white women the white male and asian males both get treated badly by there opposite sex its just sad.

Have you seen what the majority of “white” people look like from southern europe. ethnic af

Have you seen what the majority of “white” people look like from southern europe. ethnic af
No woman wants an ethnic. If ur already ethnic where tf u gonna go to? Africa? Who the fuck wants to have sex with one of those creatures?

what about asian men they get treated badly by asian women they only want a abusive man just like white women the white male and asian males both get treated badly by there opposite sex its just sad.
Not even close, asian women actively despise their entire race and want all asian men dead unless they're too tier chang

Not even close, asian women actively despise their entire race and want all asian men dead unless they're too tier chang
what about slavic grils they hate themselves and there males.

Fuck off and stop commenting on all my posts nigger, idk wtf u want
go fuck your self you miserable fool i was only trying to help because we are all lonely men on the internet who are incels will guess what at least i have a life i workout i play outside unlike you i even have ambitions to be the best version of my self and travel the world and be above you and plus you said your gonna kill yourself so bye and fuck you and good riddance.

go fuck your self you miserable fool i was only trying to help because we are all lonely men on the internet who are incels will guess what at least i have a life i workout i play outside unlike you i even have ambitions to be the best version of my self and travel the world and be above you and plus you said your gonna kill yourself so bye and fuck you and good riddance.
No fuck off prick, hop off my dick with these retarded questions. You think you're any better, you're still a bitchless fucking incel at the end of the day. Enjoy your copes faggot