Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck University

DAFMFP

DAFMFP

Recruit
★★★
I finally finished the stupid university semester. I couldn't stand having to look at those stupid mocking assholes. I'm fucking sure they were talking shit about me because "oh creepy (ugly)", "lonely loser", blablabla and they always rejected me without me doing anything: they even changed seats just to be far from me (even fucking guys did this).

So, finally, FUCK that studycelling SHIT, and FUCK everybody. Finally I can be back here and be free from all that. Thank you brethren.

Ever thought of online classes?

You're always welcome bro. And fuck those losers, cunts who give a shit about appearance instead of personality, everyone else in this world are assholes.

Sadness said:
Ever thought of online classes?

I could've watched the online courses they have (for free), but I'd still had to go if I wanted to get any counselling with the teachers, and TBH the online videos aren't good, so either mandatory exam or exoneration. I didn't want to studycel in the summer, that's time to LDAR, not to be a study-cuck (imo).

I know how you feel OP, it really does suck. It even happened to me, when I went into tutorial class and sat next to one person in the back, but decided to move to the other table that was occupied and that really pained my heart. Not only you're abstained from making relationships, but making friendships; if you're a complete incel that is...

Everyone you meet (excluding males of a certain age) will say shit like that behind your back forever. If you think University is hard, try working with normies.

People party regularly and get laid at my UNI. Unfortunately incels like me have to experience everything alone.

Swecel said:
Everyone you meet (excluding males of a certain age) will say shit like that behind your back forever. If you think University is hard, try working with normies.

I won't reach that far. I'm roping way before that.

Blackpill101 said:
People party regularly and get laid at my UNI. Unfortunately incels like me have to experience everything alone.

Exactly, they're having the fun of their lifes, while us LDAR and get rejected by simply existing. Sad

I fucking hated university.

Dropped out after 2 years of this mental torture, not only that but the pretty girls and CHADS always get better grades for being good looking.