Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck those modern degenerate dating sites with old whores

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In lithuanian dating sites back then atleast were not age restrictions everywhere, so possibility to search for ten girls. And now in those western shitsites, where registered, femoids only 18+ whores. Cute virgin non whore in range 18-20 be acceptable (still sad for her wasted precious years without me and wall being closer), but majority of them disgusting sluts

You are old as well

flirting with underage girls online sounds dangerous ngl :feelsbaton:

not for man of culture
Comment HCIhCvAYEP1ylGfZsgKu7m5mY1vX7jRZ

One of these days a fedcel will van you eventually

The age of consent in Lithuania is 16. If he wants to flirt with 16-year-old girls, I don't see the harm tbh. I've approached 16-year-old girls before; they looked sexually developed and attractive enough for me to approach them.

Inventors of dating sites should be mustard gassed (in WW1 game)

The age of consent in Lithuania is 16. If he wants to flirt with 16-year-old girls, I don't see the harm tbh. I've approached 16-year-old girls before; they looked sexually developed and attractive enough for me to approach them.
Yes. But still got warnings: "Person you talking with is underage and your conversation will be recorded". Man cannot even talk with teen girls in private

idk how it works in Lithuania, but in Poland the AoC is in theory 15, but if the girl is underage (aka below 18) and you use some financial incentive to "lure" her (e. g. paying for dates, buying her gifts), it'll be treated as sexual misconduct anyway dedsrs
I doubt even 20-year-old chad can get a 15-y/o gf without any financial incentive, so it's over