Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck this

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
I’m about to be working 2 jobs and can’t even fiance a car for 30k this fucking shitbox crown Vic I have is about to blow up, Fucking alarm beeping 24/7 and it can’t tell if it has gas or not suicide fuel over

failednormie_​

powerbrake it burn out

average american life. 2 jobs and this nigga is driving a crown vic. You just cant own shit here

@DarkStarDown

get a common car. Parts are eazy to find and cheaper

Idk if its like this in usa but here in europe really common cars are vw golf, renault megane, dacia sandero and peuegot 208

Idk if its like this in usa but here in europe really common cars are vw golf, renault megane, dacia sandero and peuegot 208
Sadly, it's not like that here: Not invaliding yours or any other EE/Balkancels experiences since you all have my utmost sympathy & empathy, but America is becoming a shithole.
average american life. 2 jobs and this nigga is driving a crown vic. You just cant own shit here

@DarkStarDown
"land of opportunity" yeah jfl

The opportunity to not own shit & slave away for life.

@DarkStarDown
I don’t even pay any bills I live with my mom too And my checks are fucking trash I watch my bank account slowly Creep to 600 after a whole month of work

Rear wheel drive v8s are the common American car, well if you’re looking for older parts like 2010 and older. It runs mechanically fine, those engine s are bullet proof, but no ac no power steering Broken fuel reader etc makes it a Fucking calculator without the battery’s

I’m about to be working 2 jobs and can’t even fiance a car for 30k this fucking shitbox crown Vic I have is about to blow up, Fucking alarm beeping 24/7 and it can’t tell if it has gas or not suicide fuel over
my gas gauge is also messed up I just keep it topped up so I know it has gas :bigbrain:

my gas gauge is also messed up I just keep it topped up so I know it has gas :bigbrain:
Yeah same But it do be scary seeing “0 miles till empty” after dropping my weekly salary at the Gas station

Use odometer to calculate fuel reserve.

Use odometer to calculate fuel reserve.
Yeah the odometer doesn’t read properly that’s the problem with the fuel reader or actual odo I’ve yet to find out.

They made tons of crown vic they were all police cars, super reliable cars. and parts everywhere. They used a v8 engine that was un tuned so it runs forever. Sounds like a issue with the alarm relay and for the gas, IDK might be the float in the gas tank.

They made tons of crown vic they were all police cars, super reliable cars. and parts everywhere. They used a v8 engine that was un tuned so it runs forever. Sounds like an issue with the alarm relay and for the gas, IDK might be the float in the gas tank.
Yeah I’d hope getting the Fuel reader Contraption replaced just fixes it, it was sitting for a while so I don’t doubt that float isn’t working anymore

They made tons of crown vic they were all police cars, super reliable cars. and parts everywhere. They used a v8 engine that was un tuned so it runs forever. Sounds like a issue with the alarm relay and for the gas, IDK might be the float in the gas tank.
Crown Vic's are the equivalent of the ThinkPad X220's.

NYC Taxi Ford Crown Victoria

Lenovo x220