Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fuck this.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I’m screwed. I have no real life female friends. No female in real life finds me attractive and I just can’t get over it because even when I stop thinking about it, eventually, it hits me again. I can’t even hit on females in real life without them seeming creeped out. All I want is the same type of female attention that other men get. Some of you may of also saw me complaining about PDA before. Well, this is exactly why I hate anyone who performs PDA because of the fact I feel so fucking left out when I see other men gaining female attention and not me.

Life is a total joke.

I feel you man. Female “friends” in general are the stupidest thing ever. It’s more like a female with a bunch of orbiters

yep loneliness tends to hit you in waves, you forget for a little while then it comes back full force. best we can do is cope with videogames or whatever u find enjoyable

I feel you man. Female “friends” in general are the stupidest thing ever. It’s more like a female with a bunch of orbiters
Life is just trash.
yep loneliness tends to hit you in waves, you forget for a little while then it comes back full force. best we can do is cope with videogames or whatever u find enjoyable
True.

every female friend i got, generaly loose contact with me, once she finds a chad and don't me as emotional tampon anymore, i just stopped orbiting them, not worth it

Dude, the people who get female attention are the jocks and the douchebags. Do you really think a quiet and nerdy kid like you is gonna get any attention from attractive girls?

Dude, the people who get female attention are the jocks and the douchebags. Do you really think a quiet and nerdy kid like you is gonna get any attention from attractive girls?
It’s over. I am pretty quiet in real life. :/
every female friend i got, generaly loose contact with me, once she finds a chad and don't me as emotional tampon anymore, i just stopped orbiting them, not worth it
That is nasty.

Life tends to hit you hard when you turn a corner and a Foid literally screams in terror because of your ugly face. :feelsrope: Makes me not want to leave the house.

Life tends to hit you hard when you turn a corner and a Foid literally screams in terror because of your ugly face. :feelsrope: Makes me not want to leave the house.
It’s over.

Definitely.
If youre beta, its over
If youre a subhuman, never began

It never began for truecels. Only thing to do now is rot.

Only thing i want to do is get good money and then surgerymax tbh..

Only thing i want to do is get good money and then surgerymax tbh..
Be careful with surgery. It can sometimes make you look worse I heard.

Be careful with surgery. It can sometimes make you look worse I heard.
thats true. my country is pretty well at these surgeries so its okey

What's even the point anymore?

foids are creeped out by akwardness, but the only reason why so many dudes are akward in the firlst place, is their brutal rajections

if they din't wanted anything with else, would be better they not showed us interested in the first place, to not put false hope on us, nothing is worse than false hope

if they din't wanted anything with else, would be better they not showed us interested in the first place, to not put false hope on us, nothing is worse than false hope
:yes: