Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck this world

nosine

nosine

MonkeyCel
-
Fuck all of you who think that all you have to do is make an effort to change the reality of your life!

Does a person with a disability just need to make an effort to change their lives? No! Does a man with a small dick just have to work hard for women to go crazy over him? No! Does an ugly man just have to go out of his way to get the attention that beautiful people get? No! Does a person with cancer just have to work hard to get well? No! Is it enough for a black person to make an effort not to suffer racism? No!

None of this has to do with effort, this is all genetic, it was your parents with shit genetics and traits that put you in this world to suffer just like them, only you suffer twice as much because of the internet, where you compare the lives of shit with the lives that the richest and most beautiful 10% of the world's population have.

Suffering, that's what you were born for and that's what you breed for! Suffering, is that why you want children? Life is difficult, but no one should have difficulty having the basics, no one should have difficulty having a minimum of dignity, no one should have difficulty! Life shouldn't be so fucking hard! You all will fuck with your selfishness!

Because of a father who only knew how to make creampie and ran away, a stupid mother, both with shit genetics, I have to live a subhuman life in a third world country, full of insecurities and non-existent self-esteem, this is the life I always wanted ? Is this the life I should give my children? And I ask you common worker who spends more time at work than at home, this life of servitude that you want to give your children, where you work a lot and don't have money for even the little?

Sterilize yourselves and don't care about religion, family or anyone else, we're not going to feed the world more suffering for the demons to feast on, we're not going to feed the world people to suffer like us incels, rejected to even the little that a human being must have, which is love, let's not create more profits for slave masters, let's not create more soldiers for wars, let's not create anything else, let's live a life where we can die whenever we want and in peace, without problems and not worry, suicide is our escape from this world, this world is suffering and dying is the only way to escape, suicide and sterilization are our weapons against this cruel world.

Based anti-natalist thread. Existence is a curse.

Being anti natalist is futile because right now as we speak there is a low iq syrian monkey fucking his cousin for his 13th child
Yeah, nig nogs will never stop fucking :feelsbadman:

Fuck all of you who think that all you have to do is make an effort to change the reality of your life!

Does a person with a disability just need to make an effort to change their lives? No! Does a man with a small dick just have to work hard for women to go crazy over him? No! Does an ugly man just have to go out of his way to get the attention that beautiful people get? No! Does a person with cancer just have to work hard to get well? No! Is it enough for a black person to make an effort not to suffer racism? No!

None of this has to do with effort, this is all genetic, it was your parents with shit genetics and traits that put you in this world to suffer just like them, only you suffer twice as much because of the internet, where you compare the lives of shit with the lives that the richest and most beautiful 10% of the world's population have.

Suffering, that's what you were born for and that's what you breed for! Suffering, is that why you want children? Life is difficult, but no one should have difficulty having the basics, no one should have difficulty having a minimum of dignity, no one should have difficulty! Life shouldn't be so fucking hard! You all will fuck with your selfishness!

Because of a father who only knew how to make creampie and ran away, a stupid mother, both with shit genetics, I have to live a subhuman life in a third world country, full of insecurities and non-existent self-esteem, this is the life I always wanted ? Is this the life I should give my children? And I ask you common worker who spends more time at work than at home, this life of servitude that you want to give your children, where you work a lot and don't have money for even the little?

Sterilize yourselves and don't care about religion, family or anyone else, we're not going to feed the world more suffering for the demons to feast on, we're not going to feed the world people to suffer like us incels, rejected to even the little that a human being must have, which is love, let's not create more profits for slave masters, let's not create more soldiers for wars, let's not create anything else, let's live a life where we can die whenever we want and in peace, without problems and not worry, suicide is our escape from this world, this world is suffering and dying is the only way to escape, suicide and sterilization are our weapons against this cruel world.

Amen my friend, i can see myself in almost every single sentence, fuck this degen world and everything that comes with it.

Based thread OP it shouldn't be like this but it is

We incels understand your frustrations with normies, foids, and soyciety. Although you present valid points, the ignorant women who oppose the blackpill are simply uneducated on the topic of inceldom.

You have to be low IQ to bring another person in this hell (unless you are rich ofc)
It's like the film Idiocracy, which is actually starting to become a reality

Its a Zero Summery all vs all " Type of World . Where If you are given an Advantage by Chance / Luck its gonna Be Abused to the Max .