Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FUCK THIS WORLD TBH, recently joined new incel 24 years old and going to kys myself at 30

24yearsLoser

Greycel
im 24 years and throughout my life ive been rejected 3 times never ever had a kiss or a hug or done ANYTHING intimate with anyone. ive REALLY tried doing my best pursuing chicks and i always felt like shit after like whats the point?

I am short being 5´7 (some might not consider that short) BUT IT IS since being 5´7 means i cant date anyone the same height as me because if the girl wear heels im pretty much fucked. and i cant date women that are shorter because they all have a HUGE bodycounts more than hitler and thats not something im going to take on. i would never date tall women because its always the same story the girls leaves and says something among the lines of "i felt masculine and i couldnt... bla bla"

women who sleep around come WITH TONS of issues and tbh thats not fair im NOT going to lower my bar or not even have one because even considering dating is like betabuxxing in this life. you can never trust a women, then women that say they dont have bodycounts simply lie because theres no way any of them would have the mental fortitute to be able to not be towns bike.

i find it pathetic believing this whole equality feminist movement women had even as i grew up i could see tons of issues with this feminist movement "i felt a hint of misandry in the movement and in the sexual liberations" women say "its because men sleep around so we have to do it back to teach them a lesson" however not all men sleep around so your gonna fuck over all men for a few men... ive never had sex which is the problem or because i dont view it as casual. so i wouldnt want someone who views it that way i and simply find it REALLY repulsive.

in truth i grown more and more over the years to hate women COMPLETELY

1. the advice they give is advice that wouldnt work at all meaning ( having female friends is pointless, because picture this scenario if we were walking down the pavement me and my female friend and suddenly a dude came running and grabbed her bag /stealing it... she would expect me to run after the dude without me being her boyfriend... how excatly is that fair? how women put these expecations on men? ( i dont have female friends for this reason, and manymore because they´re all just chad addcited cock sluts tbh)

2. ive grown more and more to enjoy the fact most women get very serious around my presences and dont joke around with me. i love the fact that i dont want some clown women being around me and i tolorate NON of that shit whatsoever it does get lonely ofcourse i wish sometimes i could be in a relationship and drop being so angry and serious all the time but. All i see i threats especially women. women are threats in our society and they mask it with kindness and empathy. but being me thats never gonna happen and it pissing me of seeing happy couples or happy women in general.

3. its quite depressing seeing 12-15 year old boys taller than me and women have the nerve to ask "wHy ArE yOu NoT in a relationship u can get one" HONESTLY FUCK OFF.

im not attractive not overweight (clearification not attractive WHAT I MEAN is for the women i find attractive for hot women. not for ulgy women just like women wouldnt date ugly men.)

im 24 years and throughout my life ive been rejected 3 times never ever had a kiss or a hug or done ANYTHING intimate with anyone. ive REALLY tried doing my best pursuing chicks and i always felt like shit after like whats the point?

I am short being 5´7 (some might not consider that short) BUT IT IS since being 5´7 means i cant date anyone the same height as me because if the girl wear heels im pretty much fucked. and i cant date women that are shorter because they all have a HUGE bodycounts more than hitler and thats not something im going to take on. i would never date tall women because its always the same story the girls leaves and says something among the lines of "i felt masculine and i couldnt... bla bla"

women who sleep around come WITH TONS of issues and tbh thats not fair im NOT going to lower my bar or not even have one because even considering dating is like betabuxxing in this life. you can never trust a women, then women that say they dont have bodycounts simply lie because theres no way any of them would have the mental fortitute to be able to not be towns bike.

i find it pathetic believing this whole equality feminist movement women had even as i grew up i could see tons of issues with this feminist movement "i felt a hint of misandry in the movement and in the sexual liberations" women say "its because men sleep around so we have to do it back to teach them a lesson" however not all men sleep around so your gonna fuck over all men for a few men... ive never had sex which is the problem or because i dont view it as casual. so i wouldnt want someone who views it that way i and simply find it REALLY repulsive.

1. the advice they give is advice that wouldnt work at all meaning ( having female friends is pointless, because picture this scenario if we were walking down the pavement me and my female friend and suddenly a dude came running and grabbed her bag /stealing it... she would expect me to run after the dude without me being her boyfriend... how excatly is that fair? how women put these expecations on men? ( i dont have female friends for this reason, and manymore because they´re all just chad addcited cock sluts tbh)

2. ive grown more and more to enjoy the fact most women get very serious around my presences and dont joke around with me. i love the fact that i dont want some clown women being around me and i tolorate NON of that shit whatsoever it does get lonely ofcourse i wish sometimes i could be in a relationship and drop being so angry and serious all the time but. All i see i threats especially women. women are threats in our society and they mask it with kindness and empathy. but being me thats never gonna happen and it pissing me of seeing happy couples or happy women in general.

3. its quite depressing seeing 12-15 year old boys taller than me and women have the nerve to ask "wHy ArE yOu NoT in a relationship u can get one" HONESTLY FUCK OFF.

im not attractive not overweight (clearification not attractive WHAT I MEAN is for the women i find attractive for hot women. not for ulgy women just like women wouldnt date ugly men.)
just take them to hell with yourself they did it to you so blow up in the mall (in video game)

just take them to hell with yourself they did it to you so blow up in the mall (in video game)
honestly not a bad idea i mean im already considered a creep just for being 24 years and since society hates men so much i might as well play my part. women are not problem solvers they are inheriantly Worse than every killer in history

honestly not a bad idea i mean im already considered a creep just for being 24 years and since society hates men so much i might as well do my part
SHOW THEM THO IS THE REAL jokER :society::society::society::society::society: (IN VIDEO GAME)

Read every word
Welcome to your new home bro

Become a black woman and commit crimes

Black violence

Read every word
Welcome to your new home bro

Autistic screams

women have the nerve to ask "wHy ArE yOu NoT in a relationship u can get one" HONESTLY FUCK OFF.

Why do you have high standards when you're an ugly manlet? obv you're not gonna get shit if you try to date above your looksmatch in 2023

That’s probably my plan. In about a month I’ll be 25. Not much point in living past 30 if you have don’t your life figured out

Last edited:
Why do you have high standards when you're an ugly manlet? obv you're not gonna get shit if you try to date above your looksmatch in 2023
true very good question but if these chad addicted whores and landwhales are gonna have high standards so am im. im gonna be the biggest asshole i can towards women daily because it give me joy and happiness. making all there lives harder and worse by the second goal in life is ELIMINATE the threats.

Ok GrAYcel

bad username since you will need to change it every birthday

bad username since you will need to change it every birthday
Very Very true since but what do i care at 30 im just gonna build a bomb and put them in womens clothing stores really dont care fuck this world. but i wanna inflict as much pain as i possible can, however that means i need to really put time and effort into making a plan into what to do when and go off grid to not be caught so easily and im gonna strike at the feminists movements. crash onlyfans, shoot up stripper clubs. bomb womens clothings. kill politicans etc. enough time to plan till im 30 and then kys

Welcome GrAyCeL

Could be worse, you could be a mentally ill tranny faggot but you are here. Which is good... And bad. This is your final stop chief, enjoy your stay and don't do anything crazy... At least not yet, more living to do and more people to piss off with your existance. It's cope enough for me to know there are plenty of people who dont want me around but aint got the balls to do anything about it... I aint going anywhere and I aint staying silent. Fk the haters, they're all cowards too scared to speak up anyway unless it fits the agenda of the month. Social media is a pathetic, fake, virtue signalling shithole and it's all a popularity contest. You will fit right in here, just something about the page that actually makes me feel accepted. I guess it helps i dont have to deal with fake cunts on other social platforms.

That’s probably my plan. In about a month I’ll be 25. Not much point in living past 30 if you have don’t your life figured out
if I don't have my shit figured out in the next few years I might try the military

Very Very true since but what do i care at 30 im just gonna build a bomb and put them in womens clothing stores really dont care fuck this world. but i wanna inflict as much pain as i possible can, however that means i need to really put time and effort into making a plan into what to do when and go off grid to not be caught so easily and im gonna strike at the feminists movements. crash onlyfans, shoot up stripper clubs. bomb womens clothings. kill politicans etc. enough time to plan till im 30 and then kys
u didn't stick around for so much anyway

Theres always a bettER CHOice

Gringo :society: :society: :society: :feelshaha:

Theres always a bettER CHOice

Gringo :society: :society: :society: :feelshaha:
Honestly KILL women, i just honestly want to commit mass genocide on mostly WOMEN and on attractive men. but to do that i need to get some things in ordern, i need to get guns and make bombs. but to really do damage it would be better to have a whole as military ready to kill and destory this whole ass world.

i want to utterly create chaos and wreck havoc on these "harmless women" they need nothing BUT A FUCKING BULLET IN THEIR SKULLSSS. women are the sole reason as to why my life is trash i want to die but if im going to die im gonna drag as many of these women as i can with me and they will burn in hell. The absolute joy for me would be to kill these WORTHLESS GARBAGE PATHETIC WASTE OF HUMAN FLLESH FOID TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

my goal is to be the most prolific women killer throught history ELIZABETH BÁTHORY is going to be nothing but a shadow compared to me i will bring with me atleast 700 hundred women.

Honestly KILL women, i just honestly want to commit mass genocide on mostly WOMEN and on attractive men. but to do that i need to get some things in ordern, i need to get guns and make bombs. but to really do damage it would be better to have a whole as military ready to kill and destory this whole ass world.

i want to utterly create chaos and wreck havoc on these "harmless women" they need nothing BUT A FUCKING BULLET IN THEIR SKULLSSS. women are the sole reason as to why my life is trash i want to die but if im going to die im gonna drag as many of these women as i can with me and they will burn in hell. The absolute joy for me would be to kill these WORTHLESS GARBAGE PATHETIC WASTE OF HUMAN FLLESH FOID TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

my goal is to be the most prolific women killer throught history ELIZABETH BÁTHORY is going to be nothing but a shadow compared to me i will bring with me atleast 700 hundred women.
rampage-bill-williamson.gif

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shittymoviedetails/comments/9yn8fa/in_uwe_bolls_film_rampage_the_hero_slaughters_a/

I feel your pain tho man

same age i agree

Why did i even get a notification for this thread when i havent commented on it before @Fat Link nice wasting my time with ur forum fat negro