Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck this society!

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Instead of teaching women to be loyal virgin-housewives, it encourages these cunts to be whores with access to drugs and abortions and not having the need to marry and have children. This society is disgusting and poisoned. It really needs to get nuked.

Imagine what our ancestors would think if they saw all this. Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Instead of teaching women to be loyal virgin-housewives, it encourages these cunts to be whores with access to drugs and abortions and not having the need to marry and have children

This society is so disgusting and poisoned. It really needs to get nuked.

Imagine what our ancestors would think if the saw all this. Jesus Christ.
A complete inversion of all values.

God weeps at what our society has become.

I am a living manifestation of the world's decline.

Also boys are shaped into wageslaving simp machines to make rich people even richer.

It tells foids they can "have fun" and "learn what they like" before settling down.

Problem is, where is that opportunity for men? Chad only. Low-tier normies are expected to pick up the bill after these women are done, and not a second sooner. As if they remotely know how to keep such a woman entertained and loyal.

Maybe not. Maybe he is laughing his ass off.
Perhaps you're right. I've sometimes wondered the same thing. If God is good, then how could He let society degenerate like it has?

7692B448 3F38 43CA 9513 466E4F43DCA0

its disappointing to say the least and the fact that we have to grow up in it is pure ragefuel:feelsohgod:

im just tired of it all, i have no desire to contribute to this joke of a society through wageslaving.

LDAR