Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK THIS SHIT, I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
FUCK THIS, everyone were I work was going to partys, having sex with different people, traveling and fucking people from other country when they were my age, they are all in their 30's now and they all had multiple partners, they enjoyed their lifes to the fullest, and me? I'm a twenty fucking four years old that NEVER even hugged a girl.

FUCK, FUCK THIS SHIT, why I desire for human affection when people never even cared about that? Why I need some human contact when this is the most trivial thing to anyone out there? Why I was chosen to be treated like human garbage that onlys deserve hate from everyone? I hate this shit, I don't care about having a girlfriend this is fucking bullshit, I can't cope with the fact that they were having the best time of their lives and I'm rotting everyday , FUCK, FUCK THEM, FUCK EVERYONE, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Over for fuckcels.

E541B26D 4A27 4A3D 9ED8 75384142B675

Humanity is garbage. Why do I desire love and affection from such trash?

You need a STRONG cope bro

never began
I can't this wont help, I done the idiot thing of creating a fake account on facebook to see their profile it was the most suicide/rage fuel I ever had, especially the foids profiles from my work, partys and chads everywhere all the fucking time from TEN years ago, never stopped, I want to die going ER

Dude I feel you. My friends CONSTANTLY mog me, steal my oneitises, cuck me, and have better lives. I get angry whenever I see a ungrateful bitch in the hallways.

My friends CONSTANTLY mog me, steal my oneitises, cuck me, and have better lives. I get angry whenever I see a ungrateful bitch in the hallways.
Forget them and just hang out with your fellow incels.

Over for us autismcels.

everyone will get to this stage sooner or later, do something now because you won't be able to relax at all once you reach 30

most guys are fucking liars. Just lol if you think they were slaying like that. Getting laid is no easy task for sub-8s

most guys are fucking liars. Just lol if you think they were slaying like that. Getting laid is no easy task for sub-8s
I have seen the pics on facebook, I can't confirm if they really fuck a lot like they said, but the foids man...the fucking foids, it was the most suicide fuel I ever had, tons of chads, from my country, from germany, aregentina, and the foids I'm pretty sure fucked them

I have seen the pics on facebook, I can't confirm if they really fuck a lot like they said, but the foids man...the fucking foids, it was the most suicide fuel I ever had, tons of chads, from my country, from germany, aregentina, and the foids I'm pretty sure fucked them

I believe you bro. I had to distance myself from my chad friend because too many girls were throwing themselves at him to the point where the 8/10 - 9/10 foids looked desperate.

Literally begging him to pick them up at night (to hook up).

Man.. the halo effect is unbelievable and distorts reality like its not REAL

He hooked up with a foid the other day, got in an arguement and kicked her out of the car at 1am in an alley.

She was blowing up his phone the next day APOLOGIZING for being annoying.

Just be chad bro..

lol, some people might think I was living good if they saw recent pics. No one would suspect I'm incel with 13k posts here. Don't believe everything you see on social media. Most people are just flexing

Smells like MGTOW cope

ThERe are altERnatives to your situation :feelsthink: