Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck this place, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
If incelrito aint permabanned at the very least, Im going to be strictly a club mang from now on.

A cp fag is practically succeeding at destroying our inkwell safe space n shiet, but this is why da club exists ig

Last edited:
FAKECEL FAKECEL only chads go to the club

.club shill op possibly?

i've seen some pretty fucked up stuff and am unphased but what they posted made me feel sick in the stomach.

i've seen some pretty fucked up stuff and am unphased but what they posted made me feel sick in the stomach.
I actually want that incelrito mf behind bars, mang

seriously though, how the fuck isn't he at least banned it's been like half an hour lol

Thank God I'm not in uni right now mang. I would get arrested there on sight for being on this forum right now.

seriously though, how the fuck isn't he at least banned it's been like half an hour lol
He paid off the (((mods))), Chico, thts y :feelsclown:

If incelrito aint permabanned at the very least, Im going to be strictly a club mang from now on.

A cp fag is practically succeeding at destroying our inkwell safe space n shiet, but this is why da club exists ig
Stfu nigger lover

stop saying mang fucking twinks

I hope Gripmaxxing gets raped and murdered by a pack of rabid niggers as they torture him cartel style.

I hope Gripmaxxing gets raped and murdered by a pack of rabid niggers as they torture him cartel style.
I'm sure mods have his original IP. They should drop his address so we could kill him.

Thank God I'm not in uni right now mang. I would get arrested there on sight for being on this forum right now.
That reminds me, im gonna be at da club during my wagecuck hrs from now on as this piece of shit forum is absolutely a shitstorm waiting to happen, Chico.

Its pretty mfkn obvious and should be clear as day for every innocent user here now, mang

Last edited:
This faggot needs to be permabanned

His cp posts have been erased.

I'm sure mods have his original IP. They should drop his address so we could kill him.
Let him get assfucked, abused, and tortured to death by the niggers in prison, mang

WHAT HAPPENED????? WHAT DID I MISS????

Yujiro bubbe

I'd assume there would be a 'delete all users posts' function prepared for situations like this but I guess not

WHAT HAPPENED????? WHAT DID I MISS????
Cp fag called incelrito, who was a pay pig to the (((mods))), skirted the rules for a good while and spammed cp everywhere, mang

Cp fag called incelrito, who was a pay pig to the (((mods))), skirted the rules for a good while and spammed cp everywhere, mang
DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT NEWFAG IT'S ALWAYS THE PAYPIG CUCKS

Imagine going to club what a fakecel