Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK THIS LYING ASSHOLE

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I never claimed low T you lying faggot. stop spreading false information
show me the post where I did.

you cant because it never happened. lying faggot
in discord you lying faggot
No I didn't
Yes u did
I NEVER CLAIMED LOW T.

REPORT BUTTON DOESN'T WORK. PMS DON'T WORK. HOW IS THIS LYING FAGGOT GOING TO STOP???? HE'S ALSO TROLLING ME ON DISCORD.

fuck this shit. I might as well actually kill myself. I wish I had a rope. Fuck this shit. I don't know what to do. I hate myself.

Edit: added a quote i forgot to add

Last edited:
fuck this shit. I might as well actually kill myself. I wish I had a rope. Fuck this shit. I don't know what to do.
Why u telling me to kms then wtf. Also it was one time on .co discord u said it

brutal. this is waht happens to many many men

Sean O'PryToday at 8:45 PM
@rude awakening IF YOURE "NUMB" YOU SHOULD KYS

Sean O'PryToday at 8:45 PM
@rude awakening IF YOURE "NUMB" YOU SHOULD KYS

hm, then I talked to someone else. but i've talked to colvin before
why cant i send you a pm
who are you on discord
help

I don't get the issue with the low t.

Sometimes people make contradictory statements accidentally sometimes people mix people up.

Don't take it so hard.

I don't get the issue with the low t.

Sometimes people make contradictory statements accidentally sometimes people mix people up.

Don't take it so hard.
There is no way to confuse anything.

I literally never said anything about being Low T ever. Not on incels.co, not on discord, never. That faggot is just trying to put false words in my mouth. He wants to make up RANDOM LIES about me because hes trying to bully me for my autism.

He was also saying other lies about me on discord as well.

who cares lol

who cares lol
How would you feel if people were constantly making false claims about you and bullying you for things you can't change?

How would you feel if someone said "YOU CLAIMED X" when you NEVER claimed X? How would you feel if someone bullies you and mocks you for your life-long learning disability? (if you have one).

How would you feel if people were constantly making false claims about you and bullying you for things you can't change?

How would you feel if someone said "YOU CLAIMED X" when you NEVER claimed X? How would you feel if someone bullies you and mocks you for your life-long learning disability? (if you have one).
wouldnt care tbh 70% of thre shit peopole say on here are shitpost jokes

Colvin calm down bro. please stop it with the suicidal posts. you'll get banned and feel even worse

Colvin calm down bro. please stop it with the suicidal posts. you'll get banned and feel even worse
People on here make threads about roping & suicide all the time. I don't think I'll get banned.

If its over the internet I would just shit talk back and also make fake claims

Relax bro, don't get mad for retarded thing that ppl say

imagine wanting to kill yourself over an incel claiming you have low IT

imagine wanting to kill yourself over an incel claiming you have low IT
No, it wasn't even that. You're missing the point. Read the quotes again.

HE was falsely SAYING that I CLAIMED MYSELF to have Low T. He is lying because I never made that CLAIM.

I don't give a shit if he calls me low T High T or whatever the fuck. who cares? that would just simply be an opinion.

My problem was that he was saying "Colvin CLAIMS to have X trait guys!" "Colvin said this guys" when I literally NEVER said that. He was making FALSE CLAIMS about me.

He was saying "guys COLVIN HIMSELF SAID HE HAD X" when I NEVER CLAIMED to have X.

I hope you understand.

You know shit finna hit the fan when calvin makes a thread

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

No, it wasn't even that. You're missing the point. Read the quotes again.

HE was falsely SAYING that I CLAIMED MYSELF to have Low T. He is lying because I never made that CLAIM.

I don't give a shit if he calls me low T High T or whatever the fuck. who cares? that would just simply be an opinion.

My problem was that he was saying "Colvin CLAIMS to have X trait guys!" "Colvin said this guys" when I literally NEVER said that. He was making FALSE CLAIMS about me.

He was saying "guys COLVIN HIMSELF SAID HE HAD X" when I NEVER CLAIMED to have X.

I hope you understand.
how does it make a difference? who cares lol

I wanted real butter on my popcorn!