Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FUCK THIS IS HOW PEOPLE ACTUALLY SEE YOU

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Why does it look like my face is melting?

Surprise, i'm ugly

not really surprised anyway, I've taken plenty selfies on my camera and knew what to expect

dont have a webcam :feelzez:

compared to regular mirror still subhuman

Is this somehow different from a regular mirror, aside from being online?

holy shit I look like I had a stroke and one side of my face just died im fucked.
im actually gonna rope

You have to be a retard if you click this link in this thread - "Just click a link that goes to a camera app through an incel website from some random user, definitely no chance of doxxing yourself if they are an infiltrator"

I swear shit like this is complete fakecel and larp central, no incel needs to constantly seek out ways to prove their ugliness to themselves - "Look at my rating on this facial recognition app, its so over for me"

This shit is cringey as fuck and very idiotic, if you are incel you know you are unattractive already, you feel no need to take part in an "I'm so unattractive" contest

Threads like this need to be deleted, one day some infiltrator is going to create some kind of fake rating webpage and post that shit here, and a bunch of attention whore retards on this site are gonna get doxxed

Last edited:
Fuck no, will not click.

Jfl i clicked the link, allowed camera access and there was no webcam on site to see. Now i can't use camera in other programs/sites all of a sudden cause it says that my camera is already working in other program that i need to disable.
You can disable permissions in your browser settings. If you are on chrome, go to settings > site settings > from there you can turn off permission for the website to use the camera and clear the cache for it.

holy shit I look like I had a stroke and one side of my face just died im fucked.
im actually gonna rope
OP are you trying to dox everyone? This site seems sketchy. It could be harmless but I wouldn't trust it.

Last edited:
You can disable permissions in your browser settings. If you are on chrome, go to settings > site settings > from there you can turn off permission for the website to use the camera and clear the cache for it.

OP are you trying to dox everyone? This site seems sketchy. It could be harmless but I wouldn't trust it.
No bro on god.
Its just a bunch of computer calibration shit on this site

dude my eyes I look like an inbred.
dude, I can't see anything wrong with your eyes. But then again, you are a looksmax website expert so your ability to nipick yourself is gonna be gigasuifuel.

dude, I can't see anything wrong with your eyes. But then again, you are a looksmax website expert so your ability to nipick yourself is gonna be gigasuifuel.
my left cheekbone and eye is roughly 0.5cm lower.
My right eye has neutral canthus but my left eye is slightly negative???? (I measured it)
ffs man fuck that

my left cheekbone and eye is roughly 0.5cm lower.
My right eye has neutral canthus but my left eye is slightly negative???? (I measured it)
ffs man fuck that
dude, you sound like a fkin expert in this field lmao. I don't even know how to measure this shit.
As for the stuff you just said, I looked at your pic of your eye and do notice that you are right, the left side looks slightly lower and makes the whole left side look like it's melting. I think that's why the cheekbone is also lower. Shouldn't have stopped mewing bro, although idk if that does anything for symmetry. Dr. Mew says he has seen faces get more symmetrical, but he will have too look into this subject more.

I would have literally never seen that asymmetry if you never told me, but I guess subconsciously it would have still effected my perception of the appearance of the face. Also, I noticed that my face also looks like it is melting from the left side, thanks bro. Now I feel like a complete subhuman beyond subhuman thanks to you.

dude, you sound like a fkin expert in this field lmao. I don't even know how to measure this shit.
As for the stuff you just said, I looked at your pic of your eye and do notice that you are right, the left side looks slightly lower and makes the whole left side look like it's melting. I think that's why the cheekbone is also lower. Shouldn't have stopped mewing bro, although idk if that does anything for symmetry. Dr. Mew says he has seen faces get more symmetrical, but he will have too look into this subject more.

I would have literally never seen that asymmetry if you never told me, but I guess subconsciously it would have still effected my perception of the appearance of the face. Also, I noticed that my face also looks like it is melting from the left side, thanks bro. Now I feel like a complete subhuman beyond subhuman thanks to you.
JFL.
but I realise when I mirror my right side I look straight Chad.
Like its neutral canthal higher set cheekbone and my gonion is more defined.
Ur right u dont notice is but fuck me ultra suifuel when I cover my left.
As for mewing I dont think its a mewing issue its purely genetic.
I looked at a photo of me when I was 5 and the same asymmetry was present (most people have a natural asymmetry) but mine is just fucking rage.

JFL.
but I realise when I mirror my right side I look straight Chad.
Like its neutral canthal higher set cheekbone and my gonion is more defined.
Ur right u dont notice is but fuck me ultra suifuel when I cover my left.
As for mewing I dont think its a mewing issue its purely genetic.
I looked at a photo of me when I was 5 and the same asymmetry was present (most people have a natural asymmetry) but mine is just fucking rage.
:chad::banhammer:

>having a webcam
Nice try, NSA