Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FUCK THIS IS HOW PEOPLE ACTUALLY SEE YOU

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-

holy shit I look like I had a stroke and one side of my face just died im fucked.
im actually gonna rope

Explains why im incel

i just filmed myself from 10 feet away thats how i look

Won't click. Way too depressing

Lol no

How the fuck do you use this on phone, I can't see the screen while aiming it at myself.

No way I'm gonna click that

I don't see any difference.

Just use the front camera of your phone theory

I don't actually have the balls to click that

Won't click, i don't want to rope

Don’t have a webcam, so I’m good.

That explains why i'm here and why i'm staying.

They do care lol, how are they supposed to see I'm not cheating?
they don't care also there has to be some legility of them seeing your room or something.

Won't click it will ruin my day

I wish I hadn't of clicked on that, front cam came on with me looking down and I was shocked by how awful I look. I look ill, drained of energy, beaten by life and older than ever, with jowls and and a double chin. :feelsrope:

I wish I hadn't of clicked on that, front cam came on with me looking down and I was shocked by how awful I look. I look ill, drained of energy, beaten by life and older than ever, with jowls and and a double chin. :feelsrope:
for me its my cheekbones and entire eye support are asymmetrical by 1 cm downwards.

What is this website? Won't click because sketchy. But how is it different from just recording yourself normally and watching the video?

I only saw my hair, because of the way my laptop is sitting. Would have been suifuel otherwise.

I only saw my hair, because of the way my laptop is sitting. Would have been suifuel otherwise.
Dont do it bhai.
I look like a cyclops.
Just don't be alive theory for me.

Not gonna click, I don’t trust that site

Just use the front camera on your phone, not a suspicious website.

Just use the front camera on your phone, not a suspicious website.
Jfl i clicked the link, allowed camera access and there was no webcam on site to see. Now i can't use camera in other programs/sites all of a sudden cause it says that my camera is already working in other program that i need to disable.

Jfl i clicked the link, allowed camera access and there was no webcam on site to see. Now i can't use camera in other programs/sites all of a sudden cause it says that my camera is already working in other program that i need to disable.
:feelstrash:

Wait legit?
Are you sure ur webcam wasn't on?
Fuck did I doxx myself?

Wait legit?
Are you sure ur webcam wasn't on?
Fuck did I doxx myself?
I clicked allow access but light never turned on and i never saw webcam on that site. Now i get this message whenever i try to open camera

Apparently, your webcam is being used or blocked by another application. To start your webcam, you must temporarily close that application.

I clicked allow access but light never turned on and i never saw webcam on that site. Now i get this message whenever i try to open camera

Apparently, your webcam is being used or blocked by another application. To start your webcam, you must temporarily close that application.
Just tried and another mate in discord tried it with me didn't have that problem.
Try and task manager it in case its running in the background.
Sorry bro I didn't post this with dox intent or anything I came across it on looksmax.org and others used it so did I.

I'm not going to doxx myself

Lol I couldn’t help but laugh my nose is fucking huge

its just because you're not used to how you look, I turned it on like that in zoom to get used to it and it's not as bad anymore.

I look literally deformed. Fuck my life.

Jesus Christ, my face. :feelsbadman: :cryfeels:

its just because you're not used to how you look, I turned it on like that in zoom to get used to it and it's not as bad anymore.
Not really you won't be able to see your asymmetrical features unless you use your back camera.

Not really you won't be able to see your asymmetrical features unless you use your back camera.
I didn't know that I just thought your face was reverse in the mirror asymmetrical and all, I'm used to it now tho.