Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck this hits too close to home

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
1AFAC707 2532 40F9 A76A 62947DDD8DBB

Exactly my situation

I've completely accepted the fact that after 3 more years of college I'll spend 30 more years inside capitalist wageslave hell. Make peace with that and you make peace with yourself. The pain is just part of living now.

I've completely accepted the fact that after 3 more years of college I'll spend 30 more years inside capitalist wageslave hell. Make peace with that and you make peace with yourself. The pain is just part of living now.
I can’t wageslave for 40 years of my life. I’m waiting for my parents to die and I’ll kill myself shortly after that.

Where the fuck does this grade shit even come from? Society is built on looks and connections (nepotism)

Is this some outdated boomer shit or what

I can’t wageslave for 40 years of my life. I’m waiting for my parents to die and I’ll kill myself shortly after that.
unironic this is the same plan as mine

Where the fuck does this grade shit even come from? Society is built on looks and connections (nepotism)

My parents are boomers so it’s obvious that they think this way. Their view of life is
Good grades->Good job->Arrange marriage->Have kids->Die after wageslaving for 40 years for an ungrateful bitch and annoying kids
unironic this is the same plan as mine
How old are you currently? I’m 17 and plan to kms in 10 years (hopefully earlier if my parents die before that)

My parents are boomers so it’s obvious that they think this way. Their view of life is
Good grades->Good job->Arrange marriage->Have kids->Die after wageslaving for 40 years for an ungrateful bitch and annoying kids
Arent you in curryland? If so I can vaguely see why they'd believe in that

But somehow there are tons of parents preaching this shit in the west

Arent you in curryland? If so I can vaguely see why they'd believe in that

But somehow there are tons of parents preaching this shit in the west
This ‘natural progression’ doesn’t work anymore in curryland. My parents are too delusional to see the reality but they keep forcing it down my throat. I tried telling them about the actual situation but they said I was finding excuses for not studying jfl

grades get you into good colleges, good colleges can help you with connections, connections can help you with jobs, jobs can help you with money, and money can help you with looks.

grades get you into good colleges, good colleges can help you with connections, connections can help you with jobs, jobs can help you with money, and money can help you with looks.
lol tons of people who get in good colleges don't get good connections

should edit the comic so the parents decide to move to a new house and to new school again, because the son can make great friends anywhere

Believe it or not boomers do believe this shit as back when they were young; options existed, ain't that way no more.