Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck this gay earth

Deleted member 56

Deleted member 56

Self-banned
-
I cannot comprehend why normies have to deny the blackpill. It's obviously a real thing. Inceldom is very real. Personality is only second to your looks, a bonus. It's in our biology that looks are prioritized more. Back in the stone age none of this personality nonsense existed. Humans in their primitive states. Instinctual beings. Personality was irrelevant and today it is secondary only because language is a thing. My only two friends have now begun to think less of me because I am blackpilled. I have known them for as long as l can remember. We always hang out in a group. Lately though, they've been doing stuff without me, leaving me out. Talking to me less. It's like they've gone gay for each other. They are complete cucks and worship women even though they have never had girlfriends after puberty. They all have chased Chad and yet my friends are totally blind to that. In denial perhaps. I hate this world and most everyone in it. Even my brother hates me because of my views on girls and he's 20 and never held a girls hand let alone talked to any. It's truly over. I'm extremely high inhib and friends are a rarity. I feel like the only one on this planet that actually sees humans for what they are. Everyone else just seems brainwashed by society; indoctrinated into the bluepill. It's a lonely and crippling reality. This place is my only solace.

If they would agree to the blackpill, their whole worldview would shatter.
If they're not 8/10 Chad material they'd have to admit that their partner in all likleyhood cheats on them and they were never truly loved and only seen as moneybag.
It's a hard and bitter pill to swallow, which is why thhey try to fight it so vehemently.
You see the same with MGTOW and TRP. Anything that goes against the bluepilled Disney dream and could potentially show how the world really works needs to be shut down and forever buried.

I cannot comprehend why normies have to deny the blackpill. It's obviously a real thing. Inceldom is very real. Personality is only second to your looks, a bonus. It's in our biology that looks are prioritized more. Back in the stone age none of this personality nonsense existed. Humans in their primitive states. Instinctual beings. Personality was irrelevant and today it is secondary only because language is a thing. My only two friends have now begun to think less of me because I am blackpilled. I have known them for as long as l can remember. We always hang out in a group. Lately though, they've been doing stuff without me, leaving me out. Talking to me less. It's like they've gone gay for each other. They are complete cucks and worship women even though they have never had girlfriends after puberty. They all have chased Chad and yet my friends are totally blind to that. In denial perhaps. I hate this world and most everyone in it. Even my brother hates me because of my views on girls and he's 20 and never held a girls hand let alone talked to any. It's truly over. I'm extremely high inhib and friends are a rarity. I feel like the only one on this planet that actually sees humans for what they are. Everyone else just seems brainwashed by society; indoctrinated into the bluepill. It's a lonely and crippling reality. This place is my only solace.
Yup. Most people are delusional bluepilled retards because they have socially acceptable looks. They all know the blackpill but only subconsciously.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back