Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fuck this forum , i'm being targeted by feds

hateful insul

hateful insul

Self-banned
-
i think i come here to cope with incels and have fun and engage with some people that i can relate to but i can't i'm fucking wary , i don't want to joke or engage with none of you fuckers because i don't want to be a source of entertainment to none of these fakecel normie fags .
there's nothing that boils my blood than seeing those faggots who are far from being incels come here , larp and fish for attention trying to fit in as if this is some high secret club or society , it makes me suicidal and enraged and it's cringe worthy .
been getting contacted by some norm scum fags
it's either a teen fag who gets approached by toilets and whines about muh autism , my social anxiety muh stfu
or a 20+ retard with childhood trauma who's good looking fishing for attention and trying to pull a victim card
i'm fucking done , this is fucking depressing
this site is an ER factory , its whole purpose is to provoke actual incels into going ER and losing their sanity

see you tomorrow
4bb6603c4bc90ab22cd17d204102c34d

This place is fucking boring

Oh well, see ya later. I'll look out for you in ban appeals when you get bored.

Shut up fakecel cunt I bet you fuck a different stacy everyday

t to none of these fakecel normie fags .
there's nothing that boils my blood than seeing those faggots who are far from being incels come here , larp and fish for attention trying to fit in as if this is some high secret club or society , it makes me suicidal and enraged and it's cringe worthy .

I've left my account open for this very reason.