Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fuck this clown world

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
I am rotting on .is with a fucking headache drinking flat mountain dew and eating stale Cheez- it's while my classmates are out having sex and having fun. I want to destroy this gay world I want all sex havers and foids to suffer like I do I want to destroy my room and go on a rampage I want to rip Chads fucking face of turning him into a truecel :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee:. I was destined to suffer the second I was born into this clown world I will die a horrible death from dementia when I'm in my late 50s to early 60s. People treat me like dirt just because my face is ugly as fuck and my brain is built differently. FUCK THIS AWFUL EXCUSE FOR A SOCIETY I HOPE PUTIN DECIDES TO GO CRAZY AND SEND NUKES FLYING EVERYWHERE EVERYTHING GONE IN A BALL FIRE LIKE IT SHOULD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I see you IT lurkers fuck off now cucks

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose
got that glowies?

tbh fuck this shithole called earth I'd wish for total nuclear annihilation

Yea the IT fags are gonna bug you now

I am rotting on .is with a fucking headache drinking flat mountain dew and eating stale Cheez- it's while my classmates are out having sex and having fun. I want to destroy this gay world I want all sex havers and foids to suffer like I do I want to destroy my room and go on a rampage I want to rip Chads fucking face of turning him into a truecel :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee:. I was destined to suffer the second I was born into this clown world I will die a horrible death from dementia when I'm in my late 50s to early 60s. People treat me like dirt just because my face is ugly as fuck and my brain is built differently. FUCK THIS AWFUL EXCUSE FOR A SOCIETY I HOPE PUTIN DECIDES TO GO CRAZY AND SEND NUKES FLYING EVERYWHERE EVERYTHING GONE IN A BALL FIRE LIKE IT SHOULD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
ADB7AA62 4073 4140 BF20 1EB6FD035184

Agreed, brother. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: