Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck the jews!

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
They created feminism, tinder, IG, soyddit. They destroyed the societal values society was thriving on for centuries

Genocide them already :feelsping:

Images 26

There's no excuse to, what the jews do

That may be true but it wasn't the jews that downloaded those apps and voted for those laws.

That may be true but it wasn't the jews that downloaded those apps and voted for those laws.
Yes but they were the ones who orchestrated everything

Yes but they were the ones who orchestrated everything
There are bad actors in every situation imaginable. It's up to the individual to reject what they have to offer. If not the jews then someone else. Hence why every facet of this society/planet is corrupt.

I hate facebook the most the most jewish shit ever

I only hate zionists and the zionist elite (which is part of the globalist elite).
Individual Jews can be fine. They're just an ethnic group like arabs, turks, russians, french etc. (But with their own religion as well). So there's different individuals just like in every other ethnic group.

Some jews might be cool, but most aren't.

I only hate zionists and the zionist elite (which is part of the globalist elite).
Individual Jews can be fine. They're just an ethnic group like arabs, turks, russians, french etc. (But with their own religion as well). So there's different individuals just like in every other ethnic group.

Some jews might be cool, but most aren't.
Cope. “Individual Jews can be fine.” Yea no this is a genuine cope. They’re all bad every single one of them. If you understand genes you understand how genetically they have certain patterns that they developed and will follow. This is why a lot of atheist kikes still hate goyim, promote progressive ideology, still have large representation in the entertainment industry, finance, politics, corporations, etc

Imagine scientology would make up 50% of all important politicians, CEOs, scientists, judges. People would be outraged.

Jews do this in the US. Now add the fact , that they are an ethno religious cult, you can not simply become a jew, you are born as one.

Now look at the at the nasty ideas, they are pushing like LGBT, neoconservativen and feminism, just to name a few. Nobody asks for war in the middleast, matrilinar societes without marriage and family (kibbutz) and disguised pedophilia (LGBT).

I hate them so much.

If you understand genes you understand how genetically they have certain patterns that they developed and will follow. This is why a lot of atheist kikes still hate goyim, promote progressive ideology,
They do that because they're ethnocentric and raisee in their hateful religion and culture
still have large representation in the entertainment industry, finance, politics, corporations, etc
That's because back in the middle ages only they were allowed to do all the bank stuff because the christians couldn't. So the christians pushed them in there. That heavily backfired because the jews would then become extremely rich and powerful and are to this day. And becsuse they are ethnocentric they use that power for their own advancement

They do that because they're ethnocentric and raisee in their hateful religion and culture
It’s not just culture.
That's because back in the middle ages only they were allowed to do all the bank stuff because the christians couldn't. So the christians pushed them in there. That heavily backfired because the jews would then become extremely rich and powerful and are to this day. And becsuse they are ethnocentric they use that power for their own advancement
Excuses. They follow the Talmud which says disgusting things about goyim. They’ve also been causing issues prior to the Middle Ages plus outside of medieval Europe they were still charging usury on the poorer or less fortunate.

It’s not just culture.

Excuses. They follow the Talmud which says disgusting things about goyim. They’ve also been causing issues prior to the Middle Ages plus outside of medieval Europe they were still charging usury on the poorer or less fortunate.
Because of their religion. As you said, talmud. That doesn't mean that it's in their genes to be evil.
Individual jews might be cool.

@MarquisDeSade and @Copexodius Maximus are jewish

Because of their religion. As you said, talmud. That doesn't mean that it's in their genes to be evil.

Regardless outliers don’t change the norm lol. I’ve always had a diverse group of friends but I’m still an ethnic nationalist

Half Jewish, not full blooded. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Last edited:
Hang em, hang em, hang em high, you watch those fucking bastards die.

Talmud didn’t exist in Jesus’s time, yet we were still called the synagogue of satan

110.gif

i knew it!!
one jannie had to be a jew!
Actually no, I'm half Jewish by birth that I had no control over, I hate Jews also. I never grew up under a Jewish religious household, my mother was Catholic. My Jewish father was a violent and abusive asshole. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Last edited:
Actually no, I'm half Jewish by birth that I had no control over, I hate Jews also. I never grew up under a religious household, my mother was Catholic. My Jewish father was a violent and abusive asshole. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:
norman-osborn-pervert.gif