Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck the blackpill

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
I have been severely depressed, dropped out of HS and became a pathetic NEET ever since I got blackpilled. It basically ruined my life and the will to live it. I wish I had never been blackpilled.

THIS the blackpill sucks out your soul and you become a shell of your older self.

live life for yourself not for femoids

same, i was in blissful ignorance before

Better to be Blackpilled than being a bluepill cuck.

Do you not make money from home? If not then there's only one solution at this point
ElliotRodger 580

I have been severely depressed, dropped out of HS and became a pathetic NEET ever since I got blackpilled. It basically ruined my life and the will to live it. I wish I had never been blackpilled.
What blackpill hurt you the hardest?

the blackpill made me become even more of an autist than ever before lol

every time i am in the street and i see a couple i analyze every single facial feature of the guy and wonder what the fuck is it that all these cunts are in relationships, nothing conclusive came up so far, not even height :feelsrope:

I blackpilled myself through living life.

I think it's best to take the blackpill all in at once, rather than waste your life working towards things that'll never happen. Really, the blackpill should just be common knowledge - not some depressing revelation. If you're genetically inferior your life's going to suck, or at least be a lot worse than your betters.

So grab a shovel and start digging, incel! Haha, just kidding. Pray for sex-bots.

a07829919ef8a8d91dd0fedde580e4b1.gif

Just tylermax, bruh.

>highschool
You played yourself

Same deal, man. Before, I always believed, deep down, I could just keep going, keep progressing, and eventually 'the one' would come to me. Now I know, it never began for me, I know the cause of all my suffering and bad memories, how fucked this entire planet truly is.
I went from someone who tried to be 'good' and kind, hard working, despite how tough it was, to some awful, non-functioning mess, with no faith in anything.

I was pretty aloof when I was younger, but when I got my first interview, it was obvious, that was my first brush with the blackpill, the normies dislike you if your face is unsymmetrical. And it all made sense suddenly why I couldn't attain anything like the normal people have.

Being Neet just make things worst, it fucks with your mind. Trust me I know from experience. Get Job or School / Trade.

i feel the same but i didnt need the black pill to know it was over life experience fucked me over made me nihlistic misanthropic and a numbing hatred for women.. blackpill made sense of it

you should really finish high school op...

It's always better to be blackpilled than the alternatives, however it may seem sometimes. But you have to use it to your advantage. Instead of looking at the cucks and normies and wishing you had that, look at them and see them for what they are - and be hugely relieved that you took the blackpill. It's better to be a wolf with three legs than a lapdog kept in a kennel.

the blackpill made me become even more of an autist than ever before lol

every time i am in the street and i see a couple i analyze every single facial feature of the guy and wonder what the fuck is it that all these cunts are in relationships, nothing conclusive came up so far, not even height :feelsrope:
Same, yesterday at the gym I saw an ugly white guy with a long mid face flirting with an Arab female, she looked really flattered, JBW proven again.

Hey, don't blame the blackpill. Now get off your subhuman ass and retake your finals.

My condolences op, neet is pretty depressing tbh and knowing you'll never ascend via career and iq is ropefuel. At least if one came out of a nice university with a high paying comfortable job he cab use that to cope.

live life for yourself not for femoids
listen to him. i only work out if i feel like it. i drink if i feel like it. i eat whatever i want bc i know its not gonna change anything in my life

@Jockcel u need a goal. my goal is to make millions and spread blackpills to the entire world. if the fuckin commies can spread there gayness why cant i spread the truth? thats why i wagecel. even if i dont reach my goal its a good distraction tbh.

Its a long story, but depression because of bullying and isolation played the biggest part.
That sucks but you should definitely get you Diploma or GED first.

Same deal, man. Before, I always believed, deep down, I could just keep going, keep progressing, and eventually 'the one' would come to me. Now I know, it never began for me, I know the cause of all my suffering and bad memories, how fucked this entire planet truly is.
I went from someone who tried to be 'good' and kind, hard working, despite how tough it was, to some awful, non-functioning mess, with no faith in anything.
Lmao thats what the bluepill is for to keep us deluded slaves

Dude finished your GED, and get into college or focus on getting into the trades.

You'd have had to swallow it sooner or later, OP. Better now than when you're 40 and divorceraped by your betabux with the shotgun down your throat.

being blackpilled hasnt changed anything in my life. if anything it's just given my a new perspective. i would say im better off this way, actually.

maybe this isnt for everybody.

gives me no motivation to proceed in life if that makes sense

You are still young OP it's not over for you. Late teens/early 20s is when males peak in terms of energy. You shouldnt throw in the towel until your 25 at least. Maybe your looks are bad and will prevent you from getting a gf. But if you choose the right career and put in the effort NOW you can get a decent job and income by the time you're 30. I'm not saying your life will get better. What I'm saying is, if you stay in your current path and don't get some qualifications in the next 5 years, your life will get much, much worse. If you're not suicidal now you definitely will be. Obviously were not all meant to get good degrees and jobs. But you should give it a try anyway