Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fuck the average cause they shit anyway

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
The fuck is there for me to look up to? All I do is look down on literally everyone who I'm supposed to look up to. Democracy is a horrible system, motherfuckers don't realize the common people are the most fucked in the head people. You can't imagine how stupid the average people are and the most liked people, like, this is why I hate attractive people, it's not just because of sex, they also get away with doing a lot of things and they get away with disservice and not using their opportunity wisely, they're absolute retards, and I'm talking the most liked people on the planet, whoever you can think of, I absolutely hate him, cause the average person isn't worth my time of day anyway, why should I look up to or fucking search and live with humanoids, I don't see anyone who's worth my time of day... even if there is, they outnumber us, it's horrible.