Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Fuck, smoked a whole pack of cigarettes yesterday

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
Usually i only smoke between 3 - 5 cigarettes per day. But yesterday i got drunk, and for some reason, smoked my whole freshly bought pack, within a couple of hours. It feels like my stamina, actually got worse over the night, because of it. I better wait a week, until i buy myself another pack, and better not start drinking, right after buying it.

Nikotin flash?

mogs me. I can't afford ciggies.

cancers me
Most people won't develope cancer from smoking, until they're in their fucking 60's. Jfl, if you even wanna live that long, as an incel.

cigarettes hit differently when you're drunk. it's almost like you can't stop smoking one after another.

Most people won't develope cancer from smoking, until they're in their fucking 60's. Jfl, if you even wanna live that long, as an incel.
your sig says standardcel which is volcel, why are you here tbh?

Dokha is better.

Just have a slow agonizing death bro

I don’t smoke cigarettes, but I went through more than half a Juul pod yesterday which is the equivalent of smoking half a cigarette pack.

Smokes me. What a rush of nicc :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Snus > smoking everyday of the week kids

Depending on your country, you must be pretty well off to be able to drink and smoke so heavily ngl