Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck shower

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
I don't want to wash myself. Washing is for normies who go out and fuck. Instead I'm stuck at home with no friends, no girlfriend and no job. Why should I care about my personal hygiene? Fuck off

I don't want to wash myself. Washing is for normies who go out and fuck. Instead I'm stuck at home with no friends, no girlfriend and no job. Why should I care about my personal hygiene? Fuck off
lazyass. Take a shower.
Its for yourself

Showering is very important for both your physical and mental health. Originally, people spent much more time in water than they do now, because they lived near the geisers, and bathed in them multiple times a day.

Getting into warm water refreshes your brains, and helps your body relax and restore itself.

Yeah I used tonbe super hygienic in my teens and 20’s, even early 30’s, but from 35 on I just stopped giving af, I’ve been wearing the same shirt now for a week, I’ve been wearing the same pants for months and haven’t washed them, nobody notices and I don’t care anymore.

Showering is very important for both your physical and mental health. Originally, people spent much more time in water than they do now, because they lived near the geisers, and bathed in them multiple times a day.

Getting into warm water refreshes your brains, and helps your body relax and restore itself.
Cope.

I mean not smelling like shit is pretty nice tho so u should take shower bro

thanks chatgpt

Sometimes I can go up to a week without a shower or brushing my teeth when I am depressed but I know some other users mog me on here.

So you don't die painfully of a hygiene-based disease

Unless you got any skin rashes or disease

Sometimes I go without bathing and I smell sweaty and terrible its to tiring and depressing to do anything anyways