Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fuck sake.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Just a fucking thanks. It’s over. I bet chad gets the better replies. The girl is local too. Don’t think I should bother sending another message at this point. :/

Attachments

• 3B25C21F-E0ED-4728-AA6A-607BCFF68946.png
    3B25C21F-E0ED-4728-AA6A-607BCFF68946.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 328
Only Chad is allowed to online date tbh. Good luck if you are a sub 7/10 male

consider yourself lucky for even matching with someone

If you think this is bad, try chadfishing.

This really sucks and I didn’t match with her, only messaged her.

You probably won't get anywhere, but you shouldn't give up. If you never try you'll end up like me, old and regretting having missed your youth.

complementing random foids online isnt a good idea. Just gives them free validation and they think its creepy if ur not chad. Honestly all online dating wont work if ur not chad

Just a fucking thanks. It’s over. I bet chad gets the better replies. The girl is local too. Don’t think I should bother sending another message at this point. :/
Mods please ban this man. Only Chad can get matches with online dating.

If you think this is bad, try chadfishing.

Two experiments are must to fully understand the power of blackpill.

1. chadfishing
  2. landwhalefishing

no idea why they match with you, if they have no interest on you, makes no sense for me
not really, lot's of chicks match with ramdom dudes, just to receive validation from him

that's why i think tinder matches shoun't be a big deal

I didn’t even match with that person. Even with the matches that were successful, I never met the girls I matched with.
no idea why they match with you, if they have no interest on you, makes no sense for me

not really, lot's of chicks match with ramdom dudes, just to receive validation from him

that's why i think tinder matches shoun't be a big deal

It’s over, like I said.

"hey sugar, looking fine and dandy"
I almost spat my water out...

Ouch man this is why I avoid talking on shit like that

hahaha wtf bro. looking fine and dandy?

Women are only grateful for chad

She musclemogs me.

Seems it’s over for me.

There is no online "dating".
It's just a plattform for good loooking people to arrange fuck meetings.
Normal people can't go a week without fucking.
Fucking is Maslow need number one.

There is no online "dating".
It's just a plattform for good loooking people to arrange fuck meetings.
Normal people can't go a week without fucking.
Fucking is Maslow need number one.
Chad most likely meets up with several girls. Then again, chad doesn’t even need to use dating apps to get lucky with a girl. Chad has it easy.

Remember that you are like this because your maxilla wasn't forward grown enough and/or your femurs aren't long enough. Only reason.

At least you got a reply. I've messaged girls online but my messages were either lost amidst the bombardment of Chads hitting on them or outright ignored.

complementing random foids online isnt a good idea. Just gives them free validation and they think its creepy if ur not chad. Honestly all online dating wont work if ur not chad

I'm not saying ur wrong but ur 1st message is autistic af

might i say, this post is truly fine and dandy

OP, I’m not trying to be a dick but did you really think that “Hey, sugar. Looking fine and dandy” is a good opener? And if so, do you know if you’re autistic or have ever suspected having autism?

Also it’s over for me if you fail at online dating. I saw your pics on looksmax and you mog me.

What the fuck is that opener :feelskek:

might i say, this post is truly fine and dandy
Very funny. XD
What the fuck is that opener :feelskek:

XD
OP, I’m not trying to be a dick but did you really think that “Hey, sugar. Looking fine and dandy” is a good opener? And if so, do you know if you’re autistic or have ever suspected having autism?

Also it’s over for me if you fail at online dating. I saw your pics on looksmax and you mog me.
I’m autistic and have been diagnosed as a kid. Also sorry to hear man.

"Fine and dandy"

OP this isn't the UK in 1982.
But yeah, if Chad said those very words she'd get wet and compliment his approach.

If it was chad you'd get nudes right off the bat.

And another thing I would like to say is I’m a ‘real life wise’ incel like my custom title says. Who gives a fuck what happens online as long as I don’t brag? Real life is where I struggle and no girl online ever bothers to meet up with me in real life anyway so.
"Fine and dandy"

OP this isn't the UK in 1982.
But yeah, if Chad said those very words she'd get wet and compliment his approach.
She would for real.
If it was chad you'd get nudes right off the bat.
I know right?

Last edited:
Lindsey looks like a used up hag in all honesty.

Sick of being ignored. Not that she done that but she didn’t seem interested but just saying in general.

This is exactly what happens when a father doesn't spank their foid child.