Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck reddit

BakaHapa

BakaHapa

Recruit
★★
The userbase has gone full feminazi and SJW. Even men's groups are banning me on there. If I make an anti-feminist anti-SJW post, social justices faggots just link it to their shitty SJW subreddit and downvoterape everything I post/comment. They go to my profile and bridgate everything I post and all my subreddits to downvote and troll. They also spam me with a ton of comments of how i'm so MISS AUGH JIN NYSS TICK!!!1 I though that incel tears was bad with their screenshoting and bridgating but it has gotten worse since r/incels got banned. Now everyone there is a beta cuck whiteknight feminazi fgt who sucks the IncelTears admins cocks.

For example, I got BANNED from r/MGTOW for THIS comment. It was from a MGTOW thread related to the feminazi #MeToo campaign. Have they started pandering to feminists or something?
https://imgur.com/a/mB3Bx

Someone replied to me from that comment but I don't know if he is MGTOW or some SJW bridgater. Probably the SJW because he mentioned "girlfriend". I made a controversial post on a different subreddit (that started a lot of drama) and it got linked to a SJW subreddit then hordes of feminazis started going on my profile and down voting all my posts and writing troll replies to every comment/post I have made on Reddit.

Reddit is a shitty site anwyay. If net neutrality dies, I'll at least be happy Cuckit will be fucked.

Everytime I'd post on inceltears, I'd get spammed by 12 different people all saying something different. It's literally impossible to respond to every single one of them and if I do, they respond with paragraphs worth of writing. I was always all by myself so I gave up.

Reddit has been cuck central for years, I only ever used it to troll and for r/Incels.

It seems that MGTOW is pandering to SJWs now because they banned me for writing this in a thread about the feminazi metoo campaign:https://imgur.com/a/mB3Bx

I wonder if the guy who replied was a MGTOW lurker or just some SJW stalker/bridgater who came after me from another post I made.

Since when did we put political correctness before the hard truths of female nature? (To be honest, there are no real feminists. Just angry ugly women who can only get beta orbiters and can't get Chad. They would give up feminism if Chad wanted to fuck them. But, these "feminists" will go feminist when something is convienient for them, but don't want equality when it is inconvenient for them.)

I fucking hate it.

It's ok tho, I like the subs that aggregate all of my fav Page 3 hotties, and the MEGA sub is good for music/cartoons/anime, also astronomy pic subs and blah blah whatever else.

I never read what people write on there. God, why would you?

what do you expect. reddit basically boils down to a complete echo chamber circlejerk shitstorm fueled by people who were nerds and couldnt get laid in high school so they white knight to the maximum in an attempt to get laid. they arent blackpilled.