Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK reddit and fuck reddit cucks

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Just got permanent suspension on all 7 of my reddit accounts and my sub with 700 people got shut down

20200423 031549

Repeated violation of what rule?

The sub i just created 1 week ago

I guarrantee the cucks at inceltear were jealous of my based sub and cried to the reddit admins to take it down.
I was just about to make the sub private and i was banning all these fags who were shitting on incels. I dont even know what rule i broke we were a watchdog subreddit we were against the inklers :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Never posting on reddit again. Probably cant anyways cause they got all my accounts :feelshaha::feelswhat::feelsseriously:

Your sub is still up though?

Incels get banned just for being incels in Reddit. It has happened to me so many times i dont even remember. I need to create a new account every like 2 months because of this. This will keep happening until the radical leftist media stops the propaganda about thats that makes us look like fucking terrorists. Terrorists lmao.

Imagine making 7 reddit accounts

Did you not watch the video i posted about reddit? They don't need reasons, reddit constantly lies and strawmans to delete people they don't like off the site.
Also you linked the wrong subreddit :lul:

Did you not watch the video i posted about reddit? They don't need reasons, reddit constantly lies and strawmans to delete people they don't like off the site.
Also you linked the wrong subreddit :lul:
No thats my sub r/lnceITears
Imagine making 7 reddit accounts
I have them from braincels mods ub2w and board gaming being ban hungry cucks

Welcome back.

i hate reddit but sometimes i like to scroll it to look at loser soyboy cucks and make myself feel better about myself

I wish there was a site like reddit, but without the cuck culture of reddit.

Never posting on reddit again. Probably cant anyways cause they got all my accounts :feelshaha::feelswhat::feelsseriously:
Make a new account. Use a vpn if you have to.

:soy: YIKESERINO, kind stranger, press F to pay respects.
L´edit: Thanks for the gold, y´all!

Make a new account. Use a vpn if you have to.
No point when i cant go 8 days without being permanently suspended. I only posted in my own sub too so that means people were going out of their way to be offended

I was wondering where you went

No point when i cant go 8 days without being permanently suspended. I only posted in my own sub too so that means people were going out of their way to be offended
You aren't allowed to exist on reddit as an uncucked male.

My thread on reddit got taken down because I asked about what is the original Peter Pan book that is a lot darker than the Disney version.

How do they ban all your 7 accounts? I'd expect that they ban 1 or 2 accounts if you're rulebreaking a lot on 2+ accounts