Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck r/LeWrongGeneration

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Words cannot describe how much I hate these last humans. "Someone criticizes the shithole this world has become!" - let's poke fun at people for being slightly nostalgic because we are smart intellectuals and everybody with a sane mind must love the modern world.

Back then when I was a child I could walk around the city on my own. People were trusting of each other. Nowadays as a fucking adult my parents have to warn me about public transport in the city because so many people were pushed in front of trains or stabbed there (but of course society didn't change for the worse). Back then there was no graffiti, there were no stickers and people knew what to do with rubbish, nowadays everything is full of rubbish/stickers/graffiti. Monuments that stood there for centuries are defiled, nothing is pure anymore. You feel like an alien within your own city and when you look at the people you rarely see a smile or anything like that anymore, heads hanging down, the walking dead are here.

And then in the towns/suburbs people became overprotective, now driving/smoking/etc. has in many places being banned to protect the "children", back then you could trust mutual responsibilities. And not even nature is there anymore, the glaciers gone, the mountains full of rubbish, the people too stupid to follow a simple trail (and therefore contributing to the further degradation of everything) and cruising as well as nudist scenes in the national parks where you cannot even go for a walk anymore without stumbling into a condom, a nudist or literal human feces (funny thing when you bother a woman while remaining dressed and not even talking to her - simply by existing in her proximity - you are asked to leave, but these degenerates can occupy entire national parks and when you then feel uncomfortable these soys accuse you of kinkshaming/bigotry). And fuck modern technology too, I have no need for a camera or a phone that is smarter than me. Fuck the modern homogenization of culture, back then interest groups for almost everything existed, nowadays they have ten members (that will all die within the next years due to age-related causes).

Fuck these filthy soys for attacking people simply because they have some nostalgia about a past that wasn't as shitty as what we nowadays sees, fuck them for trying to take even the slightest peace out of the mind of people (something that feminists also do by attacking "male phantasies", they don't even want men to escape this hellhole via coping with fiction/internal emigration, women and soys are like dictators that haven't realized that you need Panem Et Circenses to pacify those that you want to rule/oppress, not even the slightest cope should be tolerated according to them).

@To koniec, @Notorious Inkler, @Edmund_Kemper, @Mentally lost cel, @Meus

All western countries will become like Brazil: giant slums full of violence while the elites live in their gated communities protected by private armies.

I think that kids who claim they were "Born in the wrong generation" don't accurately represent people who are actually nostalgic for the 80's/90's. Just because you like 80's rock doesn't make you nostalgic, they wouldn't survive without the constant validation from social media and dating apps. They also wouldn't be able to virtue signal because society didn't tolerate that shit. But yeah, shit sucks and it's only getting worse.
literal human feces

San Francisco in a nutshell

To be fair, if you eat shit today you probably would have eaten shit in any time period.

the average redditor is a sanctimonious piece of shit.
browsing reddit was what made me hope for the nuclear destruction of mankind because of how garbage most humans are.

Last edited:
the average redditor is a sanctimonious piece of shit.
browsing reddit was what made me hope for the nuclear destruction of mankind because of how garbage most humans are.

All western countries will become like Brazil: giant slums full of violence while the elites live in their gated communities protected by private armies.

That sounds more like South Africa rather than Brazil

Words cannot describe how much I hate these last humans. "Someone criticizes the shithole this world has become!" - let's poke fun at people for being slightly nostalgic because we are smart intellectuals and everybody with a sane mind must love the modern world.

Back then when I was a child I could walk around the city on my own. People were trusting of each other. Nowadays as a fucking adult my parents have to warn me about public transport in the city because so many people were pushed in front of trains or stabbed there (but of course society didn't change for the worse). Back then there was no graffiti, there were no stickers and people knew what to do with rubbish, nowadays everything is full of rubbish/stickers/graffiti. Monuments that stood there for centuries are defiled, nothing is pure anymore. You feel like an alien within your own city and when you look at the people you rarely see a smile or anything like that anymore, heads hanging down, the walking dead are here.

And then in the towns/suburbs people became overprotective, now driving/smoking/etc. has in many places being banned to protect the "children", back then you could trust mutual responsibilities. And not even nature is there anymore, the glaciers gone, the mountains full of rubbish, the people too stupid to follow a simple trail (and therefore contributing to the further degradation of everything) and cruising as well as nudist scenes in the national parks where you cannot even go for a walk anymore without stumbling into a condom, a nudist or literal human feces (funny thing when you bother a woman while remaining dressed and not even talking to her - simply by existing in her proximity - you are asked to leave, but these degenerates can occupy entire national parks and when you then feel uncomfortable these soys accuse you of kinkshaming/bigotry). And fuck modern technology too, I have no need for a camera or a phone that is smarter than me. Fuck the modern homogenization of culture, back then interest groups for almost everything existed, nowadays they have ten members (that will all die within the next years due to age-related causes).

Fuck these filthy soys for attacking people simply because they have some nostalgia about a past that wasn't as shitty as what we nowadays sees, fuck them for trying to take even the slightest peace out of the mind of people (something that feminists also do by attacking "male phantasies", they don't even want men to escape this hellhole via coping with fiction/internal emigration, women and soys are like dictators that haven't realized that you need Panem Et Circenses to pacify those that you want to rule/oppress, not even the slightest cope should be tolerated according to them).

Great post once again, the things that changed that ruined the world are nigger culture which is a literal piece of shit culture and social media , believe me thug culture wasn’t like this before at least not that much

Bad shit still happened to me, but it was much much easier to get away or forget, everything was fucking easier, economy was better, the world was better for my place

Last edited:
:feelstastyman: −273.15 IQ, as to be expected from a GrAYcel.
If you think your life would've been better if you had been born in the 1700s or whatever, you're just deluding yourself. If anything it probably would have been even worse.

Great post once again, the things that changed that ruined the world are nigger culture which is a literal piece of shit culture and social media , believe me thug culture wasn’t like this before at least not that much
Yes, Hip Hop and roasting culture - e.g. "Insulting people makes you quirky and unique!"/"Being a foul mouthed skank is a sign of power/intelligence!"
Bad shit still happened to me, but it was much much easier to get away or forget, everything was fucking easier, economy was better, the world was better for my place
This.

Thanks for the video. And yes, degeneracy would have existed, but in secrecy because shame existed.

Back then when I was a child I could walk around the city on my own. People were trusting of each other. Nowadays as a fucking adult my parents have to warn me about public transport in the city because so many people were pushed in front of trains or stabbed there (but of course society didn't change for the worse). Back then there was no graffiti, there were no stickers and people knew what to do with rubbish, nowadays everything is full of rubbish/stickers/graffiti. Monuments that stood there for centuries are defiled, nothing is pure anymore.
Relatable. I can barely recognize my own city since the 2015 rapefugee crisis. Most districts in big cities are uninhabitable because of left-wing millennials or shitskins. Thankfully, I live in a rural area.
Fuck these filthy soys for attacking people simply because they have some nostalgia about a past that wasn't as shitty as what we nowadays sees, fuck them for trying to take even the slightest peace out of the mind of people
This "le born in the wrong generation" is just a reddit strawman to dismiss legitimate critism about our modern soyciety and how things got drastically worse in the last decade. Everything (economically, socially) was objectively better compared to today (example: just look at the cost of an average apartment compared to the average wage back in the 1980s vs today).
And fuck modern technology too, I have no need for a camera or a phone that is smarter than me.
3301   ideas spreading ted ted kaczynski ted talk text unabomber worth young

Humanity would be better of, if we stopped technological progress in the year 2005. @Transcended Trucel Thoughts on this statement?

I think that kids who claim they were "Born in the wrong generation" don't accurately represent people who are actually nostalgic for the 80's/90's. Just because you like 80's rock doesn't make you nostalgic, they wouldn't survive without the constant validation from social media and dating apps. They also wouldn't be able to virtue signal because society didn't tolerate that shit. But yeah, shit sucks and it's only getting worse.

San Francisco in a nutshell
If they were alive back then they wouldn’t even know about social media and dating apps. So it wouldn’t bother them

If they were alive back then they wouldn’t even know about social media and dating apps. So it wouldn’t bother them
True, I sometimes wonder how I would be if I was born a woman, I probably wouldn't want my looksmatch.

Relatable. I can barely recognize my own city since the 2015 rapefugee crisis. Most districts in big cities are uninhabitable because of left-wing millennials or shitskins. Thankfully, I live in a rural area.

This "le born in the wrong generation" is just a reddit strawman to dismiss legitimate critism about our modern soyciety and how things got drastically worse in the last decade. Everything (economically, socially) was objectively better compared to today (example: just look at the cost of an average apartment compared to the average wage back in the 1980s vs today).

View attachment 470807
Humanity would be better of, if we stopped technological progress in the year 2005. @Transcended Trucel Thoughts on this statement?
Humanity definitely would be better off if we har no more new tech post ~2005. The smartphones, social media/dating apps and gig economy have ruined everything. Only real good thing is better games graphics wise and better computer parts.