Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck r/Boxing and most importantly, fuck its mods. can somebody SS this post and post it there?

• Thread starter Bandit_Marauder
  • Start date
Bandit_Marauder

Bandit_Marauder

Greycel
★★
I love boxing but I fuckin' hate that mofuckin' subreddit and its mods SO MUCH.

I don't know why but the mods there seem to remove anything I post and before you ask, yes all the stuff I posted is about boxing because why would i post something that isn't about boxing in a boxing subreddit?

I've had like 20 attempts at posting there, even used different accounts but not a single post that didn't get removed by the mods.

It's unnecessarily very strict, it's the worst subreddit EVER.

The latest post that I tried to post there was about how Naoya Inoue (Japanese Pro Boxer) has a boxing stance that is similar to Mamoru Takamura from the Hajime No Ippo anime. Don't see any reason how's that deserving to be taken down from a boxing sub.

Sorry I had to post it here even though it ain't got nothin' to about inceldom because I really have to vent and there's nowhere else I can do it. I can't do it in other subs because they won't let you mention other subs' names.

If there's only a way to take down a sub like how IT members took down our subs but it seems like you can't even report a sub anymore these days.

The latest post that I tried to post there was about how Naoya Inoue (Japanese Pro Boxer) has a boxing stance that is similar to Mamoru Takamura from the Hajime No Ippo anime. Don't see any reason how's that deserving to be taken down from a boxing sub.
The sub is likely mostly americans who only care about american (nigger) boxers

Why is a redditor crying in here?

Why do you even use reddit?:feelswhat:

Reddit is garbage website in total

Why do you even use reddit?:feelswhat:
I had to, sometimes we have important questions to ask such as asking how to fix a stuff we don't know how to fix and we ain't got nobody to ask about it in real life so we go to online forums, FB groups or reddit.

Using one reddit account for all my online questions was just more convenient than making multiple accounts in different forums and also, aren't most forums dead?

Censorship enjoyers often run to uncensored spaces to cry about their abusers.
I didn't use reddit like 4chan, i was there to get answers to important questions that no one i know irl can answer like "how do you fix this, how do you fix that".

Last edited:
Apparently, r/MMA and r/UFC are just as strict. Wonder if the three subs have the same mods.

I had to, sometimes we have important questions to ask such as asking how to fix a stuff we don't know how to fix and we ain't got nobody to ask about it in real life so we go to online forums, FB groups or reddit.

Using one reddit account for all my online questions was just more convenient than making multiple accounts in different forums and also, aren't most forums dead?

All the ones I use aren't dead. I guess if your benchmark for dead is "less daily posts than reddit" then ya I guess they're 'dead'. It is better to be away from the cattle herd anyway.

Reddit is a cesspool. I'd steer clear if I was you. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelskek:

Reddit is a cesspool. I'd steer clear if I was you. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelskek:
Already left those subs.

Still can't completely leave reddit though, i would still have questions someday about troubleshooting stuffs and it's the only place where i can get answers quick.

And besides, those were the only subs that i've been to with jerk mods so far. (Even FB groups can have jerk mods sometimes that decline your posts for invalid reasons though)

Last edited:

I don't know why but the mods there seem to remove anything I post and before you ask, yes all the stuff I posted is about boxing because why would i post something that isn't about boxing in a boxing subreddit?

I've had like 20 attempts at posting there, even used different accounts but not a single post that didn't get removed by the mods.

Sorry I had to post it here even though it ain't got nothin' to about inceldom because I really have to vent and there's nowhere else I can do it. I can't do it in other subs because they won't let you mention other subs' names.

If there's only a way to take down a sub like how IT members took down our subs but it seems like you can't even report a sub anymore these days.
ayy yo new copypasta just dropped

Last edited:
Yeah that reddit automod system is fucking annoying. Spend 5 minutes writing an ellaborate post without typos and well written, boom immediately deleted because you wrote some of the "banned" keywords which of course are not public in the subreddit so you never know what you did wrong. And if you try messaging the mods guess what, they never reply.

How the fuck can you be an incel if you box? Literally the most chad sport ever

What are u trying to post? In some subs new posts are hidden by default until approved by a moderator (or if the OP is an approved poster i.e. whitelisted to be exempt from this condition).