Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Fuck public transit

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So I finally have a nice car now so I don’t have to use public transit anymore. But when I did I have nothing but horror stories.
Perhaps the best incident was when there was a literal dead body on the train.

At a stop, all of a sudden a bunch of guys are sprinting off the train. I got up and was about to follow them, because if a bunch of people are sprinting away from something so out of the ordinary sometimes it is best to act first and ask questions later.

Then one of them runs up to the driver and says “there’s a dead body in the back”.

I turn around and sure enough, yes there is a slumped over dead body in a hoodie in the back. A few hoodlums are poking him, trying to talk to him and rolling up his sleeve checking for needle marks. After this another goes, “prolly heroin”.

Another young positive thinking individual took the scandal opportunity and attention dividend to pace back and forth between the train trying to sell boosted Newport menthols.

Anyway, we all got off and then the paramedics came in with a body bag and carried the guy out.

Public transit is bad enough With the hobos, crackheads, criminals and hoodlums but this wa s the breaking point for me. I finally reached out about getting a car from the Jews and decided it was best to do so. The comment that fully convinced me was when of the guys friends who announced the body later told him, “if you kept your mouth shut we would already be home now. No telling how long that dope head was riding around dead anyway.”

TLDR don’t ever be poor, or have unloving parents and have to use public transit

Last edited:
Did you get a BMW or a van?

Is this in USA? If so this is exactly why no one uses public transportation. It’s just homeless carriages at this point and where the lines extend is where the homeless go, cities with hardly any homeless start getting flooded when the metro lines are extended.

Did yo rob corpses?

Public transit doesn't cause homelessness. Public transit is based and way better for the environment than everyone driving gas guzzling vehicles everywhere but I bet that's too :bluepill: right guys? Yes riding the bus with homeless criminals is shitty and no one wants to do it but it's not public transits fault there a shit ton of them. The bus is based. I wish I didn't have to drive and could just take a bus/train/subway to work. Public transit also allows you to feel more connected with your fellow man instead of rotting alone in your two seater on your way to wherever. You may even strike up a convo with some random stranger who will make your day with an old war story or whatever. I don't enjoy being a isolated, insane, incel who can't even ride the fucking bus because he fears he will be stabbed for the little pocket change he has.

Public transit totally suks.

I did the math. It cost the same to drive a Prius.

Need muh freedom: horse, motorevbike or car.

Public transit doesn't cause homelessness. Public transit is based and way better for the environment than everyone driving gas guzzling vehicles everywhere but I bet that's too :bluepill: right guys? Yes riding the bus with homeless criminals is shitty and no one wants to do it but it's not public transits fault there a shit ton of them. The bus is based. I wish I didn't have to drive and could just take a bus/train/subway to work. Public transit also allows you to feel more connected with your fellow man instead of rotting alone in your two seater on your way to wherever. You may even strike up a convo with some random stranger who will make your day with an old war story or whatever. I don't enjoy being a isolated, insane, incel who can't even ride the fucking bus because he fears he will be stabbed for the little pocket change he has.
Fakecel GrAYfag tier comment

it's shit bc of all the niggers that use it

Fakecel GrAYfag tier comment
Another user not charging me rent.

You save a lot of money by not having to drive a hunk of metal around. public transit is a public good that needs to be developed even though there is homeless epidemic. It's more efficient and less wasteful than mass producing cars for everyone to drive. Accidents would decrease, consumer spending would be lower which could then be put towards other things rather than shiny stars symbol hummers. So you think we should discard and discount public transit cuz homeless also use it? That, (and I apologize in advance for saying so) is a RETARD comment. See, in your rage at my existence you forgot to actually think before posting.

Another user not charging me rent.

You save a lot of money by not having to drive a hunk of metal around. public transit is a public good that needs to be developed even though there is homeless epidemic. It's more efficient and less wasteful than mass producing cars for everyone to drive. Accidents would decrease, consumer spending would be lower which could then be put towards other things rather than shiny stars symbol hummers. So you think we should discard and discount public transit cuz homeless also use it? That, (and I apologize in advance for saying so) is a RETARD comment. See, in your rage at my existence you forgot to actually think before posting.
didn’t read lol

Only problem I have with it is paying for car insurance. It's the biggest fucking scam on the planet that it's illegal to NOT have. Why should it be illegal? Because I'd be in debt if I got into a crash? A crash that will probably never happen? Fucking faggots
:yes: More tribe trickery

It’s not as bad where I live. I prefer public transport because I can browse here while travelling and I get anxiety changing lanes on a highway

It’s not as bad where I live. I prefer public transport because I can browse here while travelling and I get anxiety changing lanes on a highway
I get anxiety being surrounded by criminals, junkies and hobos

Only problem I have with it is paying for car insurance. It's the biggest fucking scam on the planet that it's illegal to NOT have. Why should it be illegal? Because I'd be in debt if I got into a crash? A crash that will probably never happen? Fucking faggots
Username checks out. My dad says the same thing, and for a long time he let me drive without any insurance at all starting out. It's a scam. If I don't have insurance it's my fault, I hate how the commie government forces us all to take that insurance.

Username checks out. My dad says the same thing, and for a long time he let me drive without any insurance at all starting out. It's a scam. If I don't have insurance it's my fault, I hate how the commie government forces us all to take that insurance.
If you try to get insured on your own without being on your parents insurance, and you are young, it is going to be an insane exorbitant price every month and definitely more than any cost to finance a car

I get anxiety being surrounded by criminals, junkies and hobos
I don’t really have that problem. Perks of living in a wealthy country with almost no niggers :feelsautistic:

I don’t really have that problem. Perks of living in a wealthy country with almost no niggers :feelsautistic:
I am extremely jealous. When I used the train I once witnessed a murder and another time a guy was dead due to OD

If you try to get insured on your own without being on your parents insurance, and you are young, it is going to be an insane exorbitant price every month and definitely more than any cost to finance a car
No it's not unless you driving a really new vehicle. Even staring out I was paying like 80 USD for liability only. Car payment per month is gonna be twice that at least for a first time borrower.

No it's not unless you driving a really new vehicle. Even staring out I was paying like 80 USD for liability only. Car payment per month is gonna be twice that at least for a first time borrower.
Lucky you. I did not have the same experience whatsoever.

why is this under gaming

but yea, better to ldar

I like public transport, but I’m in Sweden so might be better here