Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] fuck picking your sacrifice

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
so much gay shit you have to do just to have a relationship with roast beef flaps. all of which is enforced by normi males.

so much gay shit you have to do just to have a relationship with roast beef flaps. all of which is enforced by normi males.
This. Am not willing to do it anymore. Am basically a MSTOW/blackpilled MGTOW at this point.

We used to be warriors who would claim women by defeating kingdoms. Now we have been reduced to a bunch of sissies who are taught how to take selfies with good lightning and dress better. Fuck this gay world.

As long as you actually get to fuck them it's not a complete waste of time. But provided I'm incel I can't even do that much :feelsjuice:
Normies have to earn the right for sex, you dobt expect a foid give up her only worth for free do you?

We used to be warriors who would claim women by defeating kingdoms. Now we have been reduced to a bunch of sissies who are taught how to take selfies with good lightning and dress better. Fuck this gay world.
not even about that for me tbh. ideal is to ascend with as little effort as possible

[UWSL][Whitepill][/UWSL]​

not even about that for me tbh. ideal is to ascend with as little effort as possible
We need west Sharia ASAP.