Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck off universe

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
Fuck off your suffering towards me get the fuck out I didn't want to be alive. Fuck you you fuckin piece of shit I hate my life so much and I hate all normies. Fuck I hate this existence.

You motherfuckin universe don't fuckin care. Hehe suffering so cool mane! Fuck you nigger

FUCK THIS UNIVERSE FOR FORCING ME TO LIVE IN A PIECE OF SHIT UNBALANCED WORLD WITH OVER PRIVILEGED LUCKY NIGGERS AND WHORES FUCK THE UNIVERSE FOR CAUSING ALL OF THIS FUCK NATURE FOR CREATING SIMPS AND HARDWIRING BRAINS TO SIMP FOR OVER PRIVILEGED WHORES DEATH TO ALL CUCKS AND CHADS

FUCK THIS UNIVERSE FOR FORCING ME TO LIVE IN A PIECE OF SHIT UNBALANCED WORLD WITH OVER PRIVILEGED LUCKY NIGGERS AND WHORES FUCK THE UNIVERSE FOR CAUSING ALL OF THIS FUCK NATURE FOR CREATING SIMPS AND HARDWIRING BRAINS TO SIMP FOR OVER PRIVILEGED WHORES DEATH TO ALL CUCKS AND CHADS
:yes::yes::yes:

PIECE OF SHIT
animation lol GIF by PPKMKZZTT

Nature dosnt forgive and Nature dosnt Care.

Our Suffering IS Immoral , We didnt ASK for this Shit or being Born a poor Male.

Life is all about Luck , ridiculous.

Nature dosnt forgive and Nature dosnt Care.

Our Suffering IS Immoral , We didnt ASK for this Shit or being Born a poor Male.

Life is all about Luck , ridiculous.