Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck normies

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

Greycel
No matter how much time i waste on this world i always find myself getting in arguments with normies and foids. These fucking normscum are such vermins i wish i could put a strap on them if you know what i mean. :feelshaha::feelsokman:In minecraft obviously. Anyone relate?

Me using my Spic Mutt Magic to figure out what argument vaguecel OP gets with Normies:

She-Ra 80S GIF

No matter how much time i waste on this world i always find myself getting in arguments with normies and foids. These fucking normscum are such vermins i wish i could put a strap on them if you know what i mean. :feelshaha::feelsokman:In minecraft obviously. Anyone relate?
thats why incels should form our own secret society like the freemasons. 1st degree is incel. 2nd degree is basedcel and 3rd degree is trucel master. to enter into our society you are given a rigorous background check to see if you arent a failed normie. also theres varying tests measuring how nt you are and how many friends you have and thats how we decide who we let in.

Are you going somewhere?