Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck normies who think we all want blonde aryan stacy

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
Fuck these fucking normies fucking nigger normies.

I would be over the fucking moon with my looksmatch, the issue is 90% of foids will disqualify me alone due to my height! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just be tall and attractive brocel kekek

I don't want anything anymore
Chad stoled my looksmatch

I'm not the same since that tragic event

I don't want anything anymore
Chad stoled my looksmatch

I'm not the same since that tragic event
Yeah my looksmatch has been pumped and dumped multiple times now but I STILL WANT IT I have to accept I will never have a virgin girlfriend can only hope for low body count looksmatch which I would be over the moon with I dont even care anymore dont need a virgin im done

Fuck these fucking normies fucking nigger normies.

I would be over the fucking moon with my looksmatch, the issue is 90% of foids will disqualify me alone due to my height! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Well, ER definitely wanted a "blonde, aryan stacy", but that was probably because he watched way too much American Psycho. (the main character was also dark haired, but had a 'thing' for blondes, just like him)