Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck my mum for not getting me jaw surgery and diagnosed with autism when I was young

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Fuck that bitch! She even told me that my dad tried to push her to get it for me, but the cuck retard wouldn't give HER AN ORDER HAHAHAHA what a cuck piece of shit jfl.

How old are you?

Isn't surgery like 5000$?

Lmao, I didn't even get a cellphone when I was young. Just how entitled are you?

22 in december. It's fucking over. I tried to get jaw surgery at 18 but my teeth were too bad from depression and psychomotor retardation. It's really over.
Isn't surgery like 5000$?

Lmao, I didn't even get a cellphone. Just how entitled are you?
Surgery is free, and I have a nokia not even a proper cellphone cause the camera app makes me wanna blow my brains out. I wouldn't be saying this if it cost money.

You need jaw surgery for? Well, never mind that. Are you doing fine now?

You need jaw surgery for? Well, never mind that. Are you doing fine now?
No? I'm even worse than before. I have an underbite (Class 3 bite) caused by fuck knows. No one in my family has one, and the rest of my face looks ike it has failed to grow forward, negative canthal tilt, hump in my nose, shit breathing and constant nose bleeds etc. Just a total subhuman.

22 in december. It's fucking over. I tried to get jaw surgery at 18 but my teeth were too bad from depression and psychomotor retardation. It's really over.

Surgery is free, and I have a nokia not even a proper cellphone cause the camera app makes me wanna blow my brains out. I wouldn't be saying this if it cost money.
Can’t you get a free one now?

Can relate, kept begging them since I broke my front teeth to get fixed for more than 10 years and I was ignored... I hope they rot in hell

No? I'm even worse than before. I have an underbite (Class 3 bite) caused by fuck knows. No one in my family has one, and the rest of my face looks ike it has failed to grow forward, negative canthal tilt, hump in my nose, shit breathing and constant nose bleeds etc. Just a total subhuman.
Oh my god.

No because some of my teeth are rotting out of my head, and it would be done by like 2025, which is far too late for me. Fuck my useless cunt mother and father for not getting me in braces at 14/15 ready for surgery at 18. CUNTS.

Yeah, it's over. Cannot be helped.
2025 is better than never.