Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck Mumkey Jones

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
He made alot of videos about Elliot Rodger and his struggles, it was how I first learned of him tbh. I used to believe his videos were good until years, after rewatching them. They're all giga- soy, full of moralfagging and laughing at a man's failiures. I remember his videos containing a shit ton of gaslighting and completely ignoring his struggles for the purpose of le funny joke.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
dis is y u inkwell!

yes I remember this guy got cucked by a 15 year old boy who was a furryfag

He is delusional faggot

Saw his videos along with a few others too before finding this forum. Didn’t side with him or ER, but the more I looked into it and the more I read about “My Twisted World” it was clear what side I really belonged to.

Sorry don't know who that is nor do i care

thumbnails look crinre

I actually did win the lottery once. A whole $100. It was one of those things where I matched some of the numbers, but not all of them. I should have bought something memorable with the money at least.. Oh well. :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

I liked his vids. I dont like Elliot rodger and find him funny so not a problem tbh.

mumkey was already in a relationship with this foid named sheepover and he dated another foid named liu and liu likes little boys and likes cub art
the whole thing is degenerate
So she left him for a framelet? Are there pictures?

So she left him for a framelet? Are there pictures?
No this was in July 2019 the pictures are still out there but Im too lazy to look but yes they are on the net

mumkey was already in a relationship with this foid named sheepover and he dated another foid named liu and liu likes little boys and likes cub art
sounds retarded ngl

mumkey is 24 years old
Fucking hell, he looks like he’s aged years. I remember on one of his videos he said he only eats chicken nuggets, maybe that’s why he’s aged so bad.

Fucking hell, he looks like he’s aged years. I remember on one of his videos he said he only eats chicken nuggets, maybe that’s why he’s aged so bad.
he's also skinny fat
he could use some leffort

he's also skinny fat
he could use some leffort
I find the idea of people eating such a shit diet so disgusting. I don’t think you can call yourself an adult if you just eat nuggets every day and he deserves to be fat tbh.

I wonder if that is part of the reason why jewtube banned his channel? I never actually watched any of his videos. I never had time though i did read ER's manifesto more than once and did see some of his leaked e-mails and bodybuilding/yahoo answers stuff that 4chan dug up. I preferred to make my own mind up about Elliot.

Hes a classic faggot incel who thinks if he makes fun of his own kind that means he is not like them.

Didn't his gf cucked him for a teenager?