Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mumkey Jones Channel Banned

Norky

Norky

Officer
Mumkey Jones main channel has been banned from YouTube for his Elliot Rodger and Incel videos. On one hand, I enjoyed some of his content. On the other hand, I think he simplified ER's problems and misrepresented them to his audience.

Damn. I enjoyed his videos tbh

incel in denial

SJW Fascists at youtube back at it again

Damn. Over for Mumkey

What a shame, I liked his ER videos

Damn, I liked his channel a lot :feelsbadman:

It was only a matter of time though, tbh. I always thought it would be his videos about Islam getting him banned but it turns out it was the videos about ER.

I hope I don't face the same fate with my own Youtube channel, but if I ever grow my channel enough, I think I will tbh :feelsbadman:
Cope, he has a gf. He looks like a caricature but he isn't that much ugly tbh.

Last edited:
Reminder that although Mumkey was fairer towards us than most Jewtubers, he still used us for insulting while making shekels. Therefore, report all his videos and get him demonetized along with all incel video creators.

How long do you think he will have a gf without YouTube shekels?
Yeah, you're right :feelscry:

Reminder that although Mumkey was fairer towards us than most Jewtubers, he still used us for insulting while making shekels. Therefore, report all his videos and get him demonetized along with all incel video creators.
I don't think he really ridiculed incels, he has a sarcastic, jocose tone about everything, and in his incel video, he pretty much said he was an incel as well ( this was before ascending with Sheepover).

I watched him a lot. Guess that's that.

Well said.

Why can't basedshaman get banned Instead? Why'd it have to be Mumkey? :feelsbadman:

So what's assburger's legal situation?

good, i fucking hate his annoying tone of voice and his mockings of the supreme gentelman. Guess it's time to get a real job boyo

Why can't basedshaman get banned Instead? Why'd it have to be Mumkey? :feelsbadman:
He's effectively banned and is just making boring high school videos now. Great to see his collapse.

He's effectively banned and is just making boring high school videos now. Great to see his collapse.
Gotta thank him for putting me in 3 of his videos at least. That's the closest to relevancy I'll ever get.

Still, fuck that cunt. I'm glad his channel is dying.

Feelsbad. I like his style.

he was anti-incel. but he did a voice-over elliot's manifest which I liked.

Mumkey Jones main channel has been banned from YouTube for his Elliot Rodger and Incel videos. On one hand, I enjoyed some of his content. On the other hand, I think he simplified ER's problems and misrepresented them to his audience.

It bothers me that jewtube takes down those videos to appeal to normie moralfags and IT cuck and roasties, regardless of the misrepresentation and simplification.
David Berkowitz?