Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck me

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
9,001
Online
55d 20h 37m
Caught by my colleague whilst on my phone
:feelsrope:
 
suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
★★
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Posts
1,670
Online
34d 2h 3m
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
4,289
Online
66d 4h 20m
he saw you inkwelposting?
Why didnt use banana skin?
 
incelerated

incelerated

0 pussy 0 feet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
6,341
Online
50d 8h 54m
Caught doing what?
 
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
9,001
Online
55d 20h 37m
incelerated said:
Caught doing what?
Sat down looking at phone

I think he was spying on me

Probably gonna get fired but I have enough dirt on him to get his ass in trouble

I was on .is whilst it happened :feelsrope:
 
kikecel

kikecel

MY FOOT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Posts
8,079
Online
71d 6h 5m
jfl just fastbananamaxx theory?
 
ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Nov 1, 2018
Posts
2,856
Online
53d 21h 4m
Tell him you're an IT member. Oh wait, that's just as cringe if not worse.
 
incelerated

incelerated

0 pussy 0 feet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
6,341
Online
50d 8h 54m
IncelCream said:
Sat down looking at phone

I think he was spying on me

Probably gonna get fired but I have enough dirt on him to get his ass in trouble

I was on .is whilst it happened :feelsrope:
Is being on your phone not allowed at your workplace?
Or is it this site that's the problem?
If you're worried about the site I don't think he can prove anything. Just say you found a link from reddit.
 
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
9,001
Online
55d 20h 37m
incelerated said:
Is being on your phone not allowed at your workplace?
Or is it this site that's the problem?
If you're worried about the site I don't think he can prove anything. Just say you found a link from reddit.
Nah he didn't know what I was looking at, he was other side of room
I am not allowed phone in workplace
I told him I was texting someone
 
incelerated

incelerated

0 pussy 0 feet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
6,341
Online
50d 8h 54m
IncelCream said:
I am not allowed phone in workplace
That's fucked up.
I thought you did accounting iirc. Why isn't phone allowed?
 
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
9,001
Online
55d 20h 37m
incelerated said:
That's fucked up.
I thought you did accounting iirc. Why isn't phone allowed?
I am poor and do manual labour
 
incelerated

incelerated

0 pussy 0 feet
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
6,341
Online
50d 8h 54m
IncelCream said:
I am poor and do manual labour
:feelsbadman:
Must have been someone else then.
Hope you don't get in trouble.
 
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
9,001
Online
55d 20h 37m
incelerated said:
:feelsbadman:
Must have been someone else then.
Hope you don't get in trouble.
Thanks
 
SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Posts
1,082
Online
3d 19h 56m
Is that really that bad? I would argue that most normies probably don't even know what incels are.

Also, in what job do you get fired for being caught using your phone one time?
 
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
9,001
Online
55d 20h 37m
SerCel said:
Is that really that bad? I would argue that most normies probably don't even know what incels are.

Also, in what job do you get fired for being caught using your phone one time?
Cleaning :feelsrope:
 
Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Major
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Posts
2,467
Online
35d 10h 31m
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top