Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Fuck man that suicide squad game looks trash boring

B

Belzebu

Banned
-
Did you saw the new suicide squad trailer?

Danm man, really boring gameplay, looks like fortnite shit, fly and shoot, fly and shoot and all the characters gameplay is just that, fly and shoot, fly and shoot

I don't know man, I don't know if I am too old or this games are getting more boring each year.

Maybe not tho, because Im playing dead space remake and that harry potter game with no harry potter and Im really enjoying them and that RE4 remake is looking amazing. Is annoying to see a studio responsible for the arkham games to put effort and resources in something so lame and boring.

Last edited:
the new what trailer :lul:

Not really into superhero games tbh

Not really into superhero games tbh
Man the arkham games from rocksteady are up there with my favorite games, also I really enjoy that new spiderman game, the one with the real spider man not that fake black one.

But this one is terrible, look it will be similar with that other shit trash gotham knights, cringe humor, lame gameplay and boring story. Really a shame

you niggas still cope with gayming? ZAMN!

I played suicide squad iOS game in 2016

How do u cope
I don't know tbh that's a hard question. I do a lot of things to cope everyday, but all of them share the same essence: psychological acceptance/peace with oneself , lack of competition and possible mogging, which an activity like gaming certainly lacks a lot of.

Last edited: