Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK!!!! MAKE THIS FORUM TO ONLY USERS CAN SEE OUR THREADS

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
hate these sons of bitches they always start assuming shit they don't know just to make us look bad, they are all the same, everyone is like that, awful people who just want to make you look bad and kick you in the ground, even tho you are responsible to making things better they don't care all they want is to kill you slow, if I could put my hands on these bastards I would punch them to death.
Yes. The right demonizes weak men while the left tells them they don't deserve shit just for being men. They give you the last kick while you arr on the ground and they wonder why we loathe them and why we feel the urge to punch them to death or shoot them. Retarded useless faggots

There should be at least an option to hide posts from bluepillers. That way if there's something we dont want the cucks seeing it can stay hidden while also showing potential incels what the community is like

you have every right to be mad about that foid not wanting to be ur partner, dumb whores think they deserve special treatment because they have friends JFL GTFO dumb whore, the rules were the rules but ofc dumb princess cunt got her way, ive been in many situations before and it enraged me so much, dont listen to what those retards on IT say

make this forum great again
free @Ritalincel in first instance