Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck mafia

• Thread starter Left4DeadDarkie
  • Start date
Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

I spun the block and got dizzy
★★★★★
Retarded ass racing mission.

I'm tryna get all achievements on xbox and beating the game on classic mode is my last achievement.

There is a racing mission which is damn near impossible due to the shitty driving mechanics.

Fuck 2k games.

I hope your headquarters gets shot up

the shoot the turret mission was harder than the car racing one if you didn't have controller aim assist, it'd make you break your monitor :feelskek:

the shoot the turret mission was harder than the car racing one if you didn't have controller aim assist, it'd make you break your monitor :feelskek:
I did that without aim assist because my dumbass accidentally turned it off jfl

It was much easier than original pc version. But it was still significantly more hard than any racing game with exception of racing sims. They did it to prelong the game like jews they are.

It was much easier than original pc version.
No way :lul:
I've played the original one as well and did the race in my first try because it had an option to set it to very easy, but the DE didn't have any options

when i was a kid i stopped playing at this mission

Retarded ass racing mission.

I'm tryna get all achievements on xbox and beating the game on classic mode is my last achievement.

There is a racing mission which is damn near impossible due to the shitty driving mechanics.

Fuck 2k games.

I hope your headquarters gets shot up
Mafia 2 is better anyways. Play that.