Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fuck IOIs If a Girl is Really Interested in You She'd Do Shit Like This To Get You To Talk To Her

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-

Lessons Learned

If you like a girl just talk to her.

Don't bother responding to any perceived IOIs unless you like the girl and she's actually someone you'd want to talk to.

I'm not saying anything would come from this I'm just saying IOIs are horse shit.

* Yes I get all my information from anime.

Before I watch that, sub or dub?

Anime isn't a source but I agree. If a girl likes a guy, then the girl approaches the guy. I've seen it. The IOI thing is all BS.

Before I watch that, sub or dub?

What

Like I would ever post a dub.

Ni️️a was disregarding thots like some kind of sex camel. Is he gay? Or because this is animoo, is he an alien who doesn't have sex? That's a thing that happens in anime right?

Anime isn't a source but I agree. If a girl likes a guy, then the girl approaches the guy. I've seen it. The IOI thing is all BS.
I don’t know what an IOI is, but women certainly do the chasing when they are attracted.
They just tend to be retards about it, orbiting and playing with their hair rather than just mustering the balls to ask directly.

I don’t know what an IOI is, but women certainly do the chasing when they are attracted.
They just tend to be retards about it, orbiting and playing with their hair rather than just mustering the balls to ask directly.

Orbiting yes but Just Lol if you think a girl fidgeting with her hair next to someone is any sign of attraction.

Seriously.

Mocking

Fuck TRP and PUA

IOI just stands for indicators of interest.

Animes not real life.

They are created and based on the fundamental principles governing human behavior. So while the characters and the setting might be a work of fiction... the fundamental principles governing these type of interactions are not.

Also, you are a hater... just an observation.

Lol at the end when she accidentally offered the cookies to the sub6.

This is so legit

If you have to ask girls out even if some girl says yes shes not actually attracted to you and whether it be 1 year or 10 you will eventually end up in a dead bedroom situation with her

The only sure way to know that a girl loves you is if she approaches you and makes it obvious

From what I've seen, you need zero to minimal effort to get a gf if she likes you