Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck incompetent dumb normalfags

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Do you hate dumb normalfags?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Throughout my life I have seen myself and competent STEMcels be used to help low IQ normalfags.

My low IQ shitskin parents often ask for help to solve turbo low IQ problems which can be googled and fixed easily. Or do some testing and experimenting to get to the fix. Instead fuckers waste my time, a precious resource for some low IQ shit.

This shit also happened to me during school years and college. But for the most part by High School I started lying and pretending I didn't know how to help to save time and energy. But occasionally there is no way of bullshitting my way out. And I have to end up helping the incompetent low IQ cunt.

Just recently I had to help some retard who ran into a coding error because he misspelled one word. If the fucking retard Nigga paid attention and double checked, he wouldn't need me to review the code with him. Gay nigger world.

Many ricecels/currycels, nerd soycucks, blue collar red neck tradcucks all simp for lazy incompetent females in this type of way too. Some dumb bitch needs help assembling a basic chair, she will call up one of her stupid blue-collar carpenter beta orbiter friendzoned cuck who will help her for free. During my university years, I saw in Calculus class there was this simp fuck ricecel who would help this cumskin whore with homework and explain concepts to her in the library :feelshaha:. Ofc she would never fuck him or offer anything of value in return for his time. Yet the cuck helped her over and over.

Incel tier Men need to stop helping low IQ normalfags and foids all together.

you gave off a high IQ impression probably, when i was in school i was one lazy motherfucker so no one asked me for help ever. if i were you i'd just have pretended to be dumb.

you gave off a high IQ impression probably, when i was in school i was one lazy motherfucker so no one asked me for help ever. if i were you i'd just have pretended to be dumb.
I was currycel probably why. Also noticed people with glasses got asked for help more often. I don't wear them but it was a thing I noticed with others.

they're actually smarter than you give credit for if they use you to do the work for them

they're actually smarter than you give credit to if they use you to do the work for them
True tbh. Manipulation/Parasite maxxing is key to winning in our current economic system. Either way though, people need to stop helping retards.

Yes, I did help, but there was absolutely no reward from helping people.

I think that contributed to my now toxic personality

Yes, I did help, but there was absolutely no reward from helping people.

I think that contributed to my now toxic personality
Helping others is for Cucks. Unless the other has helped you first tbh.

Helping others is for Cucks. Unless the other has helped you first tbh.
I only help this Punjab currycel; he helps me with checking my math homework, so I return the favor.

Helping others in school isn't cucked if they help you back (i.e. helping some lanky ricecel) even of they are normans

When you do a favor ask for one back. If they refuse to help, then stop interacting with them. Worst case scenario you spent a few minutes of your life reviewing a subject by explaining it to someone else.

I’m not smart, but I learned from some of most brilliant minds on earth —152 of them. Harvard is like kindergarten to me. MIT level at best. Wise men dont go around calling others retard — that’s ogre Stone Age bully behavior.

F7CBB6AD 95BA 4483 903F 8F4B7C368A52

08DB5CAB FD66 4581 8C3A 14390C0CD854

Gatekeeping is good.

I’m not smart, but I learned from some of most brilliant minds on earth —152 of them. Harvard is like kindergarten to me. MIT level at best. Wise men dont go around calling others retard — that’s ogre Stone Age bully behavior.

View attachment 489820
View attachment 489821
Being lazy and too retarded to do basic Google search is indeed retarded especially in 2021. No excuse.

"Instead fuckers waste my time, a precious resource for some low IQ shit."

You're literally browsing and posting on incel forums. Time isn't a precious resource for us. That's all we have, until we don't.

I wish I pass away really soon.

View attachment 489820
View attachment 489821
based. spoken with true reasoning.

View attachment 489820
View attachment 489821
Agreed