Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck I hate university. I’m going to go and just sit on my phone the entire time

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
I hate this fucking shit. Seeing 5’6 foids with their 6’7 boyfriend. Worrying about what I’m wearing and how I look. Constantly checking myself in the mirror . I hate this fuck. Fuck. I’m going to want to rope every single fucking second. I have 0 friends there. How is it possible to cope as an incel. I just want to be reassured and have a girlfriend to hold hands with.
FUCKIKJJJJJSKKDKEKIEJEIEHEUDHEHEJWKKKJJJ MY KKKKJKKJ :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

this is very intense ragefuel

During the first week of a new school year, I always heightmog a fuck ton of first year youngfags, but after 2 weeks, they can't handle the mogging anymore so you'll only see tallfags socializing.

I hope you're pursuing a profitable career

During the first week of a new school year, I always heightmog a fuck ton of first year youngfags, but after 2 weeks, they can't handle the mogging anymore so you'll only see tallfags socializing.
:chad:

I know that feeling, it's brutal as fuck

I've never had the experience of holding a foids hand, it's so fucking brutal. :feelsrope:

Those foids will find you attractive once you have money and once they are well-used...