Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck, I hate Alex Morgan (the American foid soccER playER who recently announced her retirement)!

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I hate Alex Morgan so fucking much - because, she lives life on easy mode, and people worship hER.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/alexmorgan/comments/1f9quoq/alex_officially_announces_her_retirement_and_that/

Reasons I hate Alex Morgan:

1. She's a foid
  2. She's only 5'7" and people act like she is larger than life
  3. She went to UC Berkeley on a soccer scholarship, which makes me jealous
  4. She lived a great life, and had an amazing career - while I lost many friends and family members to tragedy
  5. She has never done anything for the community, yet pretends to be a proud Californian
  6. All American foid soccER playERs are scum - the United States is a rich country, of course American foids will dominate compared to the rest of CONCACAF
  7. She's a walking cum bucket, super rich, famous - while I am a 32-year-old kissless virgin
If I think of more reasons I will list them later!

1724008138762b

She should quit playing football and come play with my balls

Kek, how arrogant do you have to be to make your own Reddit sub?! I understand Instagram, but Alex Morgan literally updates her own Reddit sub - bitch!